It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

electrogravitics, magnetic rotation and levitation craft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I recently heard an episode of Coast to Coast am interview a patent researcher who compiled all the blueprints nad schematics on how to build your own flying saucer, a real one. Im highly interested because i think our future car will be a flying saucer. I want to know the engineering behind this as well to maybe make other cool futuristic toys. If anyone out there could let me know the name of the guy who wrote the book so I could get it, I would be grateful.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

It is most likely powered like a hovercraft with a fan or small rocket. The shapes are cool but very unstable to fly. The discs have been thought of since the late 1930s when the Nazis were trying to build them. If they would of put all their resources into jet and missile technology the war may have ended a lot differently.
Still, it would be cool to own a hovercraft saucer.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
www.electrogravity.com...

quantumfieldtheory.org...

www.borbasmiklos.iweb.hu...

www.blazelabs.com...

sorry but no this guy was saying how there are patents of random technologies that work within an actual space travelling disc. So far I know it uses a polarized hull, and a coil which moves the field around the ship creating a gravitational field using electricity. Which explains UFO sightings of wobbling saucers with a glowing light. Perhaps another part of the propulsion or anti-gravity. But thanks for the reply. Please go youtube electrogravity, and research ufo technology the nazis left for us to see. There are also resonation microwaves and a gas of some kind within sieries of spheres and tubes to achieve the right waveform creating levitation. Im not speaking of fans, or 10 feet off the ground. Im talking pluto in less than 5 hours. Using hyperstatic propulsion, which alledgedly also allows other abilities of the star trek kind. Ive even heard they have the ability to store electricity in metalic alloys and plastics. Then release it with a certain method, perfect for a ship which needs electricity, one could fuel up in a storm. Theres all kinds of better things than the 1950s lie the official obvious non-americans in our government are not coming out of the perverbial closet on, and they are obvious to most who know these sciences. like putting 2 and 2 together. Just why not work together on the one they already have, but supposedly humanity is too stupid for such liberating technologies. Who needs to leave the planet, we have everything we need right here, high tax rates, lame food that they test drugs on you with, basicly were a world of guinea pigs and I think that would change instantly with all members of a participating society of rational thinkers who would like to be able to come and go to our own planet of origin freely without shootdowns or harrassment. Of course there would be communication and what not so compliance will be automated. But with our ability I know the true potential is being held back sadly. My idea for a ship was to have thousands or millions of small cell phone like cameras embedded in the hull protected by a layer of coating, each camera would be a pixel or several, and form a projection from the center onto the inner hull, top and bottom. For a very cool looking ride, allowing the pilot and passenger to see 360 degrees outer friggin space.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm sure I've heard that interview but I can't say exactly who you are referring to. This might be it: www.ufohowto.com...

This has also been discussed at ATS and is very interesting on the topic: www.cropcircleship.com...

You should also research Searl and his Searl Effect Generator. Here is a link for reference: rexresearch.com...

Swing on over once you have it built!

[edit on 25-7-2008 by MrCygnus]

top topics

join