It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As some of you are aware, I have a crush on a certain individual (the one that shows sometimes in my avatar) Those of you that know her name, yes I know it, you know it, let's leave it at that mmkay?

Well last night I have this dream about her. This is an odd dream, and rare for me because my dreams mostly are about war, carnage, death and destruction.

So here's how this dream goes. (I can imagine some mod panicking, hovering over the close thread button as I write, don't worry
)

I am walking along down a road and I see her, I am completely stunned, I can't believe it's HER! Somehow I manage to strike up a conversation with her and for some reason we hit it off.

The dream goes quickly at this point, we move in together and are quite happy. The manager of the apartment complex that we move into apologises for the fact that their are no blinds or curtains but offers us a fabricated bright yellow plastic blind to cover the front bay window. We have a dining room table, a couple of chairs, and each other.

Well this dream goes on in this blissful state of ecstasy, lovemaking, and talking till I wake up. As I have said before, it's an odd dream to be sure, I don't have dreams like this very often at all. So I was so excited to be able to remember this dream this morning.

(edit) I just wanted to add, sometimes my dreams come true, dreams like this one with the amount of detail could possibly come true. So if it does, I just wanted to put it down so that I can be proven right someday.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
HEY you know I have had dreams come true, in fact if yours does and you get the babe, then SCORE ONE FOR PREMINITIONS!!!

heck yeah, shes' hot too,..again lets hope for you those brain waves are predictions of fate!!:w: to your future!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be nice?

I haven't had another one
too bad too, I liked that dream.

Its back to the normal horror show in my dreams lately, :sigh: Oh well.

join