It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion is where you find it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Religion is where you find it

news.bbc.co.uk

"When the writings were discovered there were some Islamic scholars who come and eat here and they all commented that it was a sign to show that Islam is the only true religion for mankind,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
ba-dum-tisch! Yes folks, it's all in the beef. I love comedy news articles.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If it were me I would have eaten it. Why waste a good peice of meat?
This is just as silly as those people that see Jesus in potato chips.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
That is simply stupid...

because the islamic choose to have a very primitive based alphabet and writings that say Allah or God, says to them that Islam is the only true religion... Seriously. If you get an infinite amount of monkeys around an infinite amount of type writers eventually they will type out a shakespearan play. THAT SAID Its very possible that the flow of simple lettering will make up symbols a lot easier then complex alphabets...

Look to the Fish! They will tell you that ISLAM is correct for you. BOW DOWN TO THE ALLAH FISH!
Next we will be hearing that the correct form of life is a fish and that we should all kill ourselves until we are reborn as fish.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Nothing more than a poor gimmick to get people to eat at his diner. Probably branded it himself 2 minutes before announcing it was from "Allah".

I can just picture the guy thinking to him self "If i brand 4 that would be imposable to deny, Praise White Jesus I'm a genius."

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is absolutely as foolish as those people who see Jesus in their toast and whatnot.

"Omens" and "signs" like this strike me as being the work of the Devil! Baal rises, his will be done!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Regardless of the reasons behind WHAT people believe and WHY they believe it, at least there putting there faith in something right? That is a pretty stupid article, but I bet that guy feels pretty content with his life right about now, and that always a nice feeling.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Seriously. If you get an infinite amount of monkeys around an infinite amount of type writers eventually they will type out a shakespearan play.

lol awesome, i'm in. just let's put little visors on all of them and play "operator" by klockwerk over and over again.

join