It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the first step to micro-chipping the population????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I saw this on the news the other night.

I dont know if anyone has posted on this yet as ive not been on here for a few days due to work

The first national campaign to vaccinate against cancer was launched yesterday by the Department of Health. The programme is aimed at preventing most cases of cervical cancer in women by vaccinating 12-year-old girls against the sexually-transmitted virus that triggers the disease. It is predicted to save 400 lives a year.

The first girls will be vaccinated in schools from September 2008. The standard programme will cost £100m a year plus a further £400m to implement a "catch-up" programme to cover girls currently under 16. As yet, the government has not decided whether to provide the vaccine to older women on the NHS.

Yep the british goverment is going to invest £100m a year on this plus another £400m putting in a catch up program for girls over 12 but under 16.......seems like alot of money for 400 lives a year

Now dont get me wrong on this any amount of money put out on saving lives has to be worth it but it seems like alot to me.

Is it me or does this seem like the perfect opportunity to start micro-chipping the population.

first you have to create the panic and nothing quite does it like the word
'CANCER'...
At the moment the jabs are not compulsary but really how many perents are going to say NO????? After all it is cancer!!!

And how long before it is made compulsary??? After all it will stop CANCER!!!

Now what i will be keeping an eye on is when will the male equivlent come about sooner or later something will come up on the news that 12 year old boys need injections to stop another type of cancer or something that will scare the perents into saying that there children have to have it done

So in time the whole population get's done and no ones the wiser for it after all we have to get the injections done to save our lives it make sence surely

Anyway i'll be keeping an eye on the news in the coming months and years and when the headlines are '12 year old boys to recive cancer jabs' i'll repost this this thread for all to see

big brother gets closer everyday

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting. What is the name of the vaccine, does it go by the name of Gardasil?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It only stops Cervic cancer and (not being sexist here) but would tagging males make more sense because they are stronger and more likely to fight back?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiigurl

That is one of the ones there considering using there's the Merck vaccine, gardasil but there also thinking of using the one made by Glaxo-smithkline but im unsure as to what that vaccine is called

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BBTBE

There not giving the vaccine to males.
males transmit the virus but being as males are not at a great risk from it they see no point in giving it to the male population........YET

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The real world order

Is this what you're referring to?

Miss Primarolo said the £10 million one-off programme would save up to 400 lives...

Last month the Government announced it would be using GlaxoSmithKline's Cervarix vaccine for the core programme, to vaccinate every year of 12 and 13 year-old girls against the human papilloma virus (HPV)...

The Department of Health has also announced it was handing primary care trusts (PCTs) an additional £10 million to implement the additional programme.
Cervical cancer vaccine extended to 300,000 more teenage girls

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HarlemHottie

yeah seems to be along the same lines... like i said i saw this first a few days ago on the news and then found a news paper clipping online with the details i printed about i'll try and post the link but this is the first time ive posted a link so bear with me if it dont work

www.guardian.co.uk...

top topics

join