It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity Squared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
In the infinite unconscious nothing there is an infinitesimally small point of light that some have called existence.

Within this point is contained all the manifested nothingness that exists.

Within each point of un-manifested nothingness is contained the infinite potential for anything the conscious nothing can conceive of.

Within each of us are an infinite amount of points of infinite potential for infinite expansion into the infinite unconscious nothing.

We are ∞².

(Infinity Squared)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i like the way you think, it really makes you wonder about the limitless potential of mankind and existance

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmniVersal

We are ∞².

(Infinity Squared)

We are: infinity raised to the infinite power, an infinite number of times.

Then you multiply that number by infinity.

Then you repeat this process an infinite number of times.

Subtract one from the resulting number.

Then triple that value.

That is who we are. More or less.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It counts for nothing when you can't utalize that knowledge into anything else but words though. Sorry to rain on your parade, but until people start instantly manifesting things into exsistance with just their will, then I will be impressed.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

I agree with you Infinity%.

You are a man of Infinite wisdom.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius
It counts for nothing when you can't utalize that knowledge into anything else but words though. Sorry to rain on your parade, but until people start instantly manifesting things into exsistance with just their will, then I will be impressed.

I would have to disagree. Just because you cannot utilize the ''knowledge'' into only words doesn't mean other people cannot.

Most people who understand how to manifest things into reality don't look at impressing other people. The ones who do try to impress are after your money or are on the opposite path.

the way you used the word instantly,suggests to me, means that you are another drone who has no patience?
don't take any offense to this, as I too used to be very impatient and wanted everything to unfold all at once and have everything ''instantly''.

Ever wonder what the meaning was behind, ''good things come to those who wait" or "patience is a virtue"?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Just wanting to expand the thought matrix of my fellow Infinitians.

reply to post by Buck Division

Did you carry the infinity in that equation? = )

reply to post by Xilvius

Can't rain on my parade. I just manifested a thread instantly. Gotta start somewhere. I don't think we'd like it too much if humanity, at it current level, could manifest thought instantly.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Pretty description, OmniVersal. Reminds me of Indra's Net:

Indra's Net is a core metaphor of HuaYen.

Stephen Mitchell, in his book The Enlightened Mind, wrote:

"The Net of Indra is a profound and subtle metaphor for the structure of reality. Imagine a vast net; at each crossing point there is a jewel; each jewel is perfectly clear and reflects all the other jewels in the net, the way two mirrors placed opposite each other will reflect an image ad infinitum. The jewel in this metaphor stands for an individual being, or an individual consciousness, or a cell or an atom. Every jewel is intimately connected with all other jewels in the universe, and a change in one jewel means a change, however slight, in every other jewel."

(It's also interesting to note that contemporary physicists are in general agreement that this ancient metaphor is indeed a good description for the universe.)

'Nothingness', in this case, being merely jewels into which our light has not yet shone.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmniVersal
...We are ∞².

(Infinity Squared)

I'll see your infinity squared, and raise you infinite to the infinite power.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
'Nothingness', in this case, being merely jewels into which our light has not yet shone.

Nice connection. I've never heard about Indra's Net.

As for Nothingness, that is a perfect description. I see it as the substrate of all that exists and does not yet exist, with each point of the un-manifested substrate having infinite potential. I like to call it the Infinite Void or the Unconscious Creator.

Here are some old pictures I made...

img284.imageshack.us... -- Larger Image

¤ The black circle is the infinite void.
¤ The infinite void is the Creator is potential.
¤ The Creator is merely the sum of all consciousness.
¤ The white circle in the black circle is the Creator in actuality with infinite potential to fill the infinite void.
¤ The off-yellow circle is our universe or God. As souls we contain an exact fractal replica of the Universe (God) we are part of.

img289.imageshack.us... -- Larger Image

¤ This shows the Creator/Creation with an infinite potential for Universes (Gods).
¤ As Suns of our own Universe we can expand just like our Universe, towards infinity.

img190.imageshack.us... -- Larger Image

¤ Galaxies are just a step down.
¤ There are a finite amount of galaxies in our universe. The infinite part is referring to potential.
¤ And, of course, the infinite expansion until graduation to a full blown universe.

img182.imageshack.us... -- Larger Image

¤ Another step down, Star Systems.

Then it steps down to planets and then us. Think about 6 billion plus fractal replications (humans) on one planet in one star system of 200 - 400 billion stars within our galaxy of probably over 125 billion galaxies within our universe. And no telling how many Universes.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by OmniVersal]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Am I hearing myself echo?

Of course I am. I am ALWAYS doing that... how silly of me to question when I already have the answer.

Infinite congrats to you, OmniVersal!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

And infinite Joy to you my friend!

reply to post by Johnmike

The true nature of existence is paradox. When you can be comfortable holding all sides as equal and accept paradox, then you know you're touching intelligent infinity.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
I'll see your infinity squared, and raise you infinite to the infinite power.

I'll raise you the square root of infinity over pi times the speed of thought to the phi power.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I just came here in hopes to find a nice luxuary automobile.

sorry one line post,

bad jesterman

top topics

join