It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams **

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
ok nm.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by redarrow]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by redarrow
I've had this dream on several occasions. I am in a city, it's a chrystal clear night, beautiful sky. There is a huge battle occuring overhead, many ships and objects are in an all out fight. Everyone is outside looking up. There are literally thousands of ships fighting it out up there. People are scared. There is a deep fear within me as I watch what is happening. I recently mentioned this to a co-worker that I've had this dream and he looked at me with a stunned look and said that had in fact, had the same dream on several occasions since childhood. Has anyone else on here had a similar dream? It's really spooky to find out that I wasn't the only one. Thanks!

The time of war has not ended (that is a fact) and more is on its way.

I would say that a lot of dramatic and horrific things will happen over the next 5 -10 years so i think your dream is of the inevitable.

It's been prophesied for thousands of years of great battles towards the end of time of humans on this planet. We are almost there....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
no. but I once had a dream.. that i was fighting a band of indians.. with two of my brothers.. and it was taking place in the dining room of the house I grew up in.. my dad was in the living room.. reading the newspaper on the couch.. me and my brothers were having a hell of a time.. fighting off the indians from underneath the dining room table.. and then I was hit with an arrow.. and called out to my dad.. that I was hit... and he just ruffled the newspaper.. and said that it would be ok.. and not to worry about it.. so I just turned back and started shooting again.. I dont remember much after that.. but it was a pretty cool dream.. I was really hooked on westerns back then.. now if your hooked on aliens.. and ufos.. you will probably dream about it.. now and again.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh no. I can see this thread going nowhere but sharing fighting or war dreams.

Thread rescue: What dreams of violence have you had and why do you think they may be premonitions of the future?

Better now?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redarrow

Yes, since childhood.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have had many dreams over the years about battles in the sky. Usually they have been near identical. Do i give them credence as a premonition of the future? Not really. Although I can usually tell after I awake from my dream I can figure out what happened previously to spawn it. Whether it be a song, memory, tv show, or just a feeling about something I have been pondering. The dreams about battles in the sky are different and seem diffferent than my other dreams. I can't quite put my finger on what it is but, they are different.

top topics

join