It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
removed for violation of terms??

Gonna check and see if it's on torrents or ISO hunt.

Apparently Google and Youtube don't want this up - citing it violates the terms of usage (copyrights)

Trackers: (cross-referenced from BitTorrent sites across the internet, for reliability and max. speed) Tracker down, last changed -1 hours ago ? seeds, ? leechers, ? downloads Original, primary tracker tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80...: ? seeds Uploader's Comments: Downloaded from video.google.com before it got rejected. I tried to upload it again myself, but they rejected it again. Please you guys, all try and get this video on google for it is great. Thanx and... the truth will come out. File: Larry King 60th anniversary of Roswell UFO cover-up.avi

[edit on 11/9/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
found it...someone snaggit okay

it looks pretty dang interesting
source

Tube link

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
found it...someone snaggit okay

it looks pretty dang interesting
source

Tube link

This isn't the one. The one that this thread is talking about shows an animated video of a UFO shooting lazers at a missile to disable the missle.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Found the video: www.disclose.tv...

Please keep in mind this is an animated video, the actual footage of the incident was confiscated by the CIA.

If what this man is saying is true, I'm thinking the UFO is very likely unmanned, probably controlled by artificial intelligence. I doubt any biological entity could survive the g-forces involved in such manoeuvres.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nice post. Watched all four vids... surprised their wasn't an all out brawl on the show

Never realized Bill Nye was such a jackass. He looked and acted like he wanted nothing more than to yell "Swamp gas and weather balloons!!", over and over at the top of his lungs. I sort of wish he would have. It would have been entertaining watching Stanton choke him to death with his own ridiculous bow tie.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Nice post. Watched all four vids... surprised their wasn't an all out brawl on the show

Never realized Bill Nye was such a jackass. He looked and acted like he wanted nothing more than to yell "Swamp gas and weather balloons!!", over and over at the top of his lungs. I sort of wish he would have. It would have been entertaining watching Stanton choke him to death with his own ridiculous bow tie.

Where did you watch all four videos? As far as I can see they have all been taken down, except for that link I just posted.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Leto

Hope that helps ya out there

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If we are really, really lucky

it'll be real vulcans

and, their females will be hot for us lol

and someone punch that damn nye guy right in the mouth... if he would shut his mouth, the other guys could talk

i'm sending in a complaint to larry king's email, not to have that bastard on again

[edit on 10-11-2008 by hisshadow]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
i wonder why the cia would take time to recreat it? what purpose would that be i wonder? maybe, say things to get the people to say things and leave the other masses in an illusion of the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The video has been banned by the PTB. There is, however, lots and lots of other fake UFO clips on youtube for your viewing enjoyment.

Enjoy! Don't worry, the fakes are growing while the annoying real clips are regulated to the youtube recycle bin.

Sincerely,

The PTB.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The videos seem to be down, due to copyright infringement.
Yeah right because on YouTube's front page, there is a clip for Zimmerman's food show.

For the people that want the transcript of this. It can be found here.

The old MIL guys are coming out of the woodwork with their stories now, eh?

Edit:

Here's a snippet of the transcript, that I have a question about.

KING: By shutting down we mean what?

SALAS: By shutting down what I mean is they were not launchable. They were in no go condition, disabled.

KING: How long to restart them?

SALAS: How long to restart?

Well, I'm sure it took over a day and maybe (INAUDIBLE).

I haven't watched the videos, but is Salas's voice "inaudible" in the video to anyone? I'd like to know what he said. It seems like a national security issue to tell on CNN that they could not get their weapons back online for...days?

I've read the whole thread now and see that there are new links to the video. So I shall watch them now.

On the topic of nukes...I've always had the question: What would happen if a nuclear weapon was detonated in space? There would be no explosion (no oxygen), correct? Could you even see the detonation? Would the energy from the blast continue without end? Do they know something about a nuclear explosion in space that we don't?...

Forgive my ignorance on the subject. Thank you ATS!

[edit on 12-11-2008 by susp3kt]

[edit on 12-11-2008 by susp3kt]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why is CNN getting Bill Nye the science guy to be their debunker?

his objections and eyebrows are ridiculous

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
well, first, I'd like to say that this is some crazy stuff
also, guys, though it may seem like Bill is being a jerk in this film, you have to remember that there is a delay between the two studios, meaning that to us (the viewer) it will seem like they are cutting each other off, but they aren't doing it on purpose.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
It's also funny, after more than 50 years of investigation into this UFO/alien nonsensical brouhaha, not a single shred of physical proof of the existence of extraterestrial EVER discovered.

What does this tell? It tells that E.Ts DON'T EXIST. Just like nessie, the chupacabra, and bigfoot. Alll with nothing to prove their existence other than blurry, grainy, indiscernible, shaky, videos of tiny dots, hoaxes, scams, fictional dvds, fictional books, tall tales, anecdotal hearsay, cgi fakery (as in this thread) and other money making scams, and more hoaxes.

More than 50 years and nothing? This whole UFO claptrap is a DUD. D......U....D...... DUUUUUD....

Pls. tell us Mr. Skeptic that ET Intelligence doesn't exist. Are you really telling us that the universe is not very gigantic for these entities to exist? Evidences are not needed to stipulate their existence as it can be conceptually accepted that there is no doubt that we as humans living on this planet know that we are alone. However cryptozoological entities are yet to be confirmed if they really do exist or not. What is evidence for a skeptic and what is fiction for a skeptic?

Or your claims about the lens flare is theoretical? At this point, everything are speculations and theories that is yet to be proved. Don't jump to conclusions as your premises may be flawed. You must completely analyze before going to conclusion. BTW, what do you mean by "DUD"?

EDIT: AS I have read the other posts in this thread, they say it is an animational recreation of the actual event observed by the USAF Officers. The actual footage has been confiscated by the CIA.

So, the QUESTIONS are
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CONFISCATE THE FOOTAGE? WHAT IS THE USE AND IMPORTANCE TO THE GOVERNMENT? WHY ARE THEY HIDING ALL THE EVIDENCES?
I theorize that the US and its allies has some explaining to do. They may be involved in some kind of a secretive transmission of interplanetary messages without the knowledge of the rest of the world. Who knows?
[edit on 2-1-2009 by Smartteaser192]

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Smartteaser192]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting..

did anyone bother to think that maybe it wasn't the missile being tested?

Read some of Zorgon's posts and Ben Rich.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just saw this video being posted at stevequayle.com, and as I searched to see if it was posted found this thread so I am bumping it. Not sure if it is real or not but I doubt that Larry King would have this without checking the background of this former USAF Lt.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia

Originally posted by Pocky
Are they trying to save us?

Let's hope so, because we sure as hell can't save ourselves right now when our government is working against the will of the people.

Really, things are so bad we're praying for alien intervention. Who would've thought we'd sink so low?!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Alethia]

Anyone who is 'praying' for the alien space brothers to come help us, are the ones who will most easily fall for the greatest deception of all time.

Don't do it. It's a set up.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join