It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion Of Lear's Solor System Theory- Not Lear Himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I saw the closed thread about Lear, C2C and the populated solar
system theory.

I would like to provoke a discussion about the theory itself-
NOT JOHN LEASR HIMSELF, as that is what got that thread closed.

Who cares about the messenger- the message is what's important.

I do not believe or "not believe" the theory...

To me, it sounds really interesting (unlike the Soul Collector theory,
which sounds ridiculous and boring even if true)...

On the other hand- it seems a bit unlikely (100s of MILLIONS of people hiding underground, with no visible technology? Just to hide form us, a civilzation with no capability to get military spacecraft to them as a threat?)

So...

Can we discuss the nuts and bolts about the theory,
and why it might be TRUE, and why it might be FALSE.

Talk to me, people.

TPM

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Does the theory of "little, nice people just like us but smaller" living on Jupiter etc really need any discussion? The theory is one of the stupidest items of the 20th and 21st centuries.

Ok, in an attempt at bringing some rationality to bare on this subject:

Lears theory presupposes that the little, nice people on Saturn have feet just like us. What the hell do you need feet for on/in a gas planet? (I feel stupid having to even think about such nonsense.)

PS Excellent way of bringing up this discussion by the way.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by mrwiffler]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he also say that every planet in this solar system is inhabited, and each one has blue skies?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The theory that all the planets in our solar system are inhabited by advanced civilization is outright ludicrous. Anyone who entertains this idea as anything other than colorful fantasy is deluding themselves and feeding their own ignorance.

Do you really want us to list the reason why his statements are laughably false? Just to let you know, we don't want to. Because even giving this utter crap our valuable time gives the ignorant folks who foolishly believe in it reason to keep believing.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes that is the theory. And they are smaller or larger than us depending on the gravity.
Also they are all "nice" as opposed to us "bad" humans.

The problem with rational discussion of this group of ideas is that they are so outside of anything rational that there is really nothing to think about. It's like trying to fight a dead person or something like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's hard to call it a "theory" when there's absolutely no evidence going for it and so much against it

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thank goodness people are aware of what a stupid bunch of ideas these are.

The main issue is that Lear has so much respect/influence. Of course if we start discussing this the thread will be shut down.

It's funny, I've wanted to discuss this issue but now I have the opportunity I find myself thinking the same thing as IgnoreTheFacts...This is a waste of time and only adds fuel to the fire.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by mrwiffler]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't know anything about Lear's theory regarding life on other planets in the solar system, but I have a theory of my own.

Output of heat, strength of gravity, and perception of time are all related and governed by the rate of spin and mass of the parent object. In our case, Earth is our parent object or reference point.

In this theory, even the sun could harbor life. This is because those who may have evolved on the sun would be spinning (or vibrating) at the same speed as the sun itself. We don't see them, because relative to us, they're a blur, possibly experiencing 100 years in just one of our days. Unlike us, they can tolerate the heat of the sun, because they are of the sun, and therefore just as hot themselves.

Why must our concept of life be limited to the flesh? Why must our concept of time be limited to how we experience it?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Mr. Lear is an honest man who certainly gives us all much to talk about.

I believe he is telling the truth as per the sources he deems reliable.

I have also witnessed John Lear redact or refine some of his views on many occassions.

Is there sentient life other than earthling humans in our solor system?

IMHO I believe there are. I was skeptical for years until the idea of different dimensions, frequencies, and time frames that current physics, science and technologies are uncovering every single day.

Can't see it with your eyes so it doesn't exist. Left over science is being refuted daily. And much of the newer theories are being dismissed, ignored, or supressed.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"Mr. Lear is an honest man"

How can you tell he's honest? Surely that's impossible if you don't personally know the guy.

Lear is not talking of people in different universes or spectrums or whatever. He's talking about flesh and blood "people" who we can all see and touch.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dear Friend,

did we not have our fill of JL?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
In this theory, even the sun could harbor life. This is because those who may have evolved on the sun would be spinning (or vibrating) at the same speed as the sun itself. We don't see them, because relative to us, they're a blur, possibly experiencing 100 years in just one of our days. Unlike us, they can tolerate the heat of the sun, because they are of the sun, and therefore just as hot themselves.

Umm, no. Unless this is a hypothetical energy-based lifeform (of which examples can be found in sci-fi materials), life cannot exist at high temperatures -- meaning that chemical compunds or even simple molecules won't survive the temps.

new topics

top topics

join