It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New ATSMIX border....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How annoying.

No offence to Dave or Johnny but I cant handle being blasted with their image.

Does it have to be on every page? Cant it just be on the forum index page?

CT

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Having Dave and Johnny staring at me whilst i type away is... interesting i must say. I got nothing against them being there. I enjoy the MIX - but i can say that it is going to annoy a lot of people; i hope that for other members it is only a temporary boarder.

Fox

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It'll be persistent a bit longer as we're working out the final bugs in a "frequency cap" system for the wrapper.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
Having Dave and Johnny staring at me whilst i type away is... interesting i must say.Fox

Yes

I think their eyes are following me around the room.....spooky stuff

Its a change from the norm though, I got no prob with it

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
LOL. I swear, anytime ATS makes any sort of change, a complaint thread concerning the change inevitably gets posted within 30 seconds.

No offense to the O.P.- I just get a kick out of it.

However, in this case I will have to say the change will take some getting used to and I agree with the person who mentioned using it on the home page only or similar 'main' pages. It looks nice but is somewhat distracting on every page, especially threads.

Just my $0.02. Pay no attention to the whiner behind the curtain. I do like it.

*Edited for typos because I can't make a single silly post without a typo and the preview button is evil so I don't use it.

[edit on 7/22/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I love Dave & Johnny...

hey at least it's not a pic of them playing "butt darts"...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Not bad at all I think, kinda fresh, beats the heck out of those pop out adds I have been getting every day.
Although, I think that it should also be fair to the other mix shows and have Doc's, Spencer's, Justin's and Martin's logos as well. I mean the mix family of shows all deserve recognition right?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with the border/background. I think it looks better than just the plain black.

But having two guys making childish faces at me is quite irritating. I realize its supposed to be hip and funny in some corny, old fashioned type of way, but it goes too far.

I know and sympathize that you upper management guys are all about 400 years old, but lets appeal to the 19-35 age range, shall we?

I had to...

new topics

top topics

join