It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

full length movie:the secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Google Video Link
If you haven't got around to watching this documentary, you can now watch it for free. Its all about the law of attraction.

I just saw it myself and its kind of something I know instinctively but find hard to put into practice.

enjoy

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just watched it, I need to say that this movie is amazing

It doesn't matter if you believe in the law of attraction or not. The only important thing is that you need to believe in you, in what you can accomplish. You need to understand that you can achieve whatever goal you have. Until then, you won't be able to get out of the hole you are digging for yourself by thinking that you are not good in everything.

I truly believe in that.

I hope everyone understood what I said... English is my second language...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ah yes the cosmic vending machine. The trick to making that work is giving away allot of your stuff. Can you do that? Thats the way to get mostly checks in the mail.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Downloading it now. I believe strongly in the law of attraction, and also in the law of Karma.
Bot are quite real, and one can see the effects if you just look for them in people.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well, I think we'll soon see just how effective the whole thing is. Why?

Obama. He's using the laws of attraction big time. He's walking & talking like he's the president already; meeting all those players in global politics...

He was the underdog to Hillary. If he pulls this huge thing off; there's no denying it. He's a master of the secret.

top topics

join