It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Knight: NWO Propaganda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Amazing....CON-Theorists never cease to amaze & entertain me, taking a Sci-Fi/Action movie & using it to fuel their paranoia.

Absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for the humour. You all gave me a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Possibly ressing a dead thread here. I got here through Google (Didn't occur to me to use the ATS search function, I was just doing a regular internet search)

Watching Dark Knight right now, and just started searching around to see if anyone else spotted it. Not surprised that ATS members also noticed, but some other websites too. Damn this movie is just riddled with NWO. It's full of themes of terrorism and security, it's almost nothing to do with Batman. Patriot act, national guard, civil disorder, terrorist bombs. The list goes on, and the themes are hitting you over the head constantly, totally ruining the movie for me.

So I'm just adding my name to the list of guys who noticed this movie was written by the CIA. Over and out.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I want to bump all the 10/28/11 dark knight threads since Its today/tomorrow already. Today on the other side of the world and tomorrow for me! Any inputs?

<< 1   >>

join