It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else a victim of alien abduction/visitation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Between 10 and 13, I was visited by aliens, mostly in dreams but also in the form of messages and I believe experiments.

Few people believe me, is anyone else also a victim of this and do people call you crazy?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's difficult to say when they apparently saved my life a few times. Unfortunately, they had to get the parts they needed from someone. You missing anything?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't think the Greys are benevolent. If they were, they wouldn't come into my life when I was 10 and turn my world upside down, and make me have nightmares and live in fear.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Mabey you had an agreement to aclompish something when you got "here" and like everyone else you are not permited knowlege of it untill the time is right

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I didn't say it was very pleasant either. It was like I was going to have a kid or be stuffed like some turkey through my a$$. Not something I want to recall in vivid detail under hypnosis like Barney Hill.

Besides, from what I recall it would appear that several people also died. Especially, cops along with a few smashed or flattened squad cars and probably some annoying gang members. I'm fairly certain they don't like guns.........I guess they protect their own, whatever that means.

Of course, my therapist would say it never happened. He should know; he's a christian counselor. (whatever that means)

top topics

join