It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could fellow ATS members help me out with this one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Okay I'm not sure where this post goes due to me being new to ATS!

2 nights ago, you know how youre mind occassionally wakes up before youre body well that's what happened to me and I had the intense feeling that some was watching me. I woke up with a start feeling hot & sweaty at around 5:00 A.M. I could feel and hear a mechanical humming and I could hear it too. After 30 or 4 minutes just sitting in bed I heard a loud screech and then the mechanical whirring had stopped.
I then pulled the cover off myself and turned to sit on the edge of the bed. When I went to get up I had an intense pain in my upper crotch area, so painful that I started coughing and fell back on the bed. It took me around 4 minutes of trying to get up untill I could manage to stand with the pain. I went to the kitchen and got a drink and wrote all this down on a piece of paper. Being new to this site getting more and more heavily into this stuff I'd ike to hear your opinions as to what it could've been!

Peace and love, K.W

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Do you have a wife?? Just Kidding, Im not sure what it could be but the fact that it was mechanical makes it alot more stranger. Alien probe??

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Alien probe!!...... I don't like the sound of that!

Peace and love, K.W

new topics

join