It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to make some money??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Rather than complain and dare I say "whine" about money problems, I would suggest you simply get in line behind the insiders at Perseus LLC, who are partnered with T. Boone Pickens and George Soros, and who are orchestrating Obama's campaign.

Invest now in the same companies the Perseus is invested in. Sure, it might take a little bit of work and those too lazy to do even that much research are still going to whine and complain about why money isn't coming looking for them.

Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, Democratic presidential candidate: "I strongly agree with Vice President Gore that we cannot drill our way to energy independence, but must fast-track investments in renewable sources of energy like solar power, wind power and advanced biofuels, and those are the investments I will make as president."

Source

And Obama ridicules plans to allow people to decide where to invest their own social security money? He truly does believe he knows more about you should invest your money than you do.

Does anybody truly believe we should give our money to Barry Obama to invest because he knows better what to do with it than we do? How about we just invest our own money into clean tech companies directly and skip having Barry O. and the federal government be the middle man?

Is there a reason we need the government to take our money and "invest" it for us? And if it's an investment, you reaps the rewards on the return on investment?

Or does Obama mean "give away our money to other people who will keep all the profits" instead of "invest?"

Thanks for offering to help, Barry, but I'll invest my own money. I don't need you to make my investments for me. See, I can help make the world a better place AND get to reap the rewards of my investment!

My model:

1. investors give money to companies
2. companies AND investors make profits
3. investors and companies reap rewards

End result: good companies attract money; bad companies die

Obama's model:

1. government forcibly takes our money
2. government gives money to corporate execs who support politicians
3. companies keep ALL the profits; politicians get re-elected

End result of Obama's model: companies who support politicians thrive, those that don't die. Corrupt politicians get re-elected; honest politicians get forced out.

Now which system is REALLY one in which the politicians are free from corporate influence?

Obama continues to feed people a line of crap that he's free from corporate influence while his entire political philosophy is based on perpetuating and expanding a corrupt system in which our money is taken from us at the point of a gun and given to corporate execs who have bought the politicians.

Obama's entire campaign is the quintessential example of the "gaming" of our entire political system.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I thought it's another one of those spam threads. A flag for you.
Soros was once accused by Malaysia of orchestrating the Asian Financial Crises of '97.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by homo_borg

Soros DID orchestrate the British pound crisis in 1992.

And exactly why doesn't anybody seem to care that Soros is the primary man behind Barry Obama?

Try googling Pickens and Perseus and notice the SEC filings that come up.

join