It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist revealed - Hundreds of Prophecies fulfilled in one man. Most important thread you'l

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
has anyone heard of obama healing people at his rallies? and he said dont tell anyone because his time has not yet come.

is there any truth to that?

if its true then obama could be the antichrist, i dont know who the false prophet could be.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Do people really believe that North America will have anything to do with the end times? It will all happen back in the Middle East, the New World will have nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Didn't Jesus say to carry thine father in thine heart, and to speak to him in the privacy of your home, with the door shut, not to parade your faith?

Also, in my opinion, GOD, with a capital G, a capital O and a capital D, is WAY WAY too cool to be the way the church makes him up to be.

All is One. Some have figured it out, others think they have.

A truth is that creation is an experience, a state of mind, and so far as I am concerned, as in anything else, we are constantly growing and learning, and will continue to do so until we are united with the holy creation thoroughly and undeniably.

Let's not forget that every day brings with its dawn a new lesson to be lived and learned.

As Morpheus said to Neo "She told you, exactly what you needed to hear. Nothing more."

I say to you, friends, that if you're not rested, continue sleeping. If you've awakened, and searching for a path to walk during your day, open your eyes, ignore not a single aspect of creation, and truth will guide you down all the roads your heart needs to travel before your day ends. And if you are one who knows well the path behind him, and sees the steps ahead, do not spend so much time assuming you know the road itself; rather lend a helping hand to those who walk a road you've already learned and ask for it, but have the wisdom to let them learn their own lessons.

GOD's divine creation is soaked through and through with the nature of GOD, and is, as GOD, perfect. All that happens is meant to happen; all that is possible is meant to be a possibility, and as we journey down the roads of truth, it is our experience which defines and guides us, whatever it may be.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
What if........What if the Bible was meant by God to be more of a guide for us to use? A collection of information and stories, some fact some fiction. What if we weren't meant to live our lives in fear of the "prophesies" and just live to be good to others? What if those preachers on Sunday morning TV that tell you to send money to save your soul, are just using the bible to extort money from simple people?
Before you answer, think about that free set of ginsue knives. And quit being so melowdramatic. When the world decides to end, I doubt we will know it's coming and you had better already be ready. Enjoy today and live like there will be no tomorrow, but know that it will most likely come.

Where ever you are from, obviously televangelists have gotten to you in a negative way, coming across as capitalist pigs, using eternal damnation as a tool to get your money. As much as you can say that all Christians are like this, because that is what you are exposed to, you are wrong. The core of Christianity is not money and control, as it would seem, but rather love. But hey, what do I know, right? You've probably been told about the love of Christ before and it's just appeared as bull to you, which is fine, to each their own. But then you talk about living for today. Isn't that what all the elitists are doing? Not caring about others or tomorrow? Just living the "good" life as you mentioned? And hey, isn't that the reason you're here? Isn't it the reason I'm here? To complain about these so called elitits and how they wreck our lives (by living for "today") and take our money and rights? Strange. I taste irony.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

Interesting you brought up the Prophecy of the Popes...it actually lends cred to the original thread - unfortunately.

But you can lend cred to just about any fantasy, through simple manipulation of words and/or time lines, as well as mis-translations...

This is all qualitative hear say - not quantitative substance...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

What are you quoting here?

Eric

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

You must have misinturperted what I was saying. I think we should always be aware of our brothers around us and look out for the future. But being afraid that the sky is falling in 2.5 days is no way to live. I personally believe organized religion is more about the dollar than the lord. My opinion and you can't have it cuz it's mine.
I am worried about the folks that keep believing this crap without looking at history. How long has the world been ending? How manny times has the antichrist been here? If you are a regular church goer and you are happy, then by all means, continue to be happy and don't let some bonehead on a conspiracy forum change your mind. God will love you no matter what.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And it's not just some crazy claim, it's all backed up by the Bible

hah... hahahahahahah!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

*breath*

*pause*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA

can you say that one more time.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Randomness

that is not nice.
funny.

but not nice.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yyyyyeah, im sorry, but seriously... crazy claims...bible... oh man. good stuff

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
: quote from some poster in the thread

The Pope who is currently in power maybe the LAST POPE and the anti-Christ.

We will know for sure before the year is over.

When the anti-Christ is revealed, know that we only have a short time left here on earth.

with a name like RatZinger, he's gotta be Bad, eh?

anyhow---- i'm curious ...
just how/why will the masses called 'WE' know for sure before the year is over?!

You later state that when the A-C is 'revealed'.... that 'we' have a short time left here on Earth.
(it is my and others understanding that the 'revealed' A-C has a full :
42 months = 3 1/2 years = 1,260 mornings-&-evenings
to do his dastardly deeds & for the Anges with the bowls/vials/trumpets to pour out Divine judgement on the A-C the False Prophet and the many followers who join them by accepting the 'Mark')

so explain how the A-C will come to prominance, and then be revealed, and accomplish his 'ministry of destruction' in the remaining 5 months of this Year????
Does Not Compute !
your thinking with your BS (belief system) rather than ones intellect...
unless we all go into a 'Time Warp', ala 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'

~~~~~~

the blood-bankers are the first Beast,
the fallen/compromised 'Church'/'religious doctrine' (aka Synagogs of satan) are the 2nd beast-

after all, during the Jesus Christ ministry, who are the only people he got mad/angry at?->
it was the den of vipers, who are the money-changers, that corrupted the Sadducees and Pharasees of that era, whch Christ proclaimed a Synagog-f-Satan....
IOW, Christ has Told us future generations just who & what the eternal 1st Beast actually is.... it is the legacy of the worlds Blood Bankers who is the actual A-C...supported by pompus and ritualistic religiousity in concert with 'christian' governments.

thanks,

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
reply to post by For(Home)Country

You must have misinturperted what I was saying. I think we should always be aware of our brothers around us and look out for the future. But being afraid that the sky is falling in 2.5 days is no way to live. I personally believe organized religion is more about the dollar than the lord. My opinion and you can't have it cuz it's mine.
I am worried about the folks that keep believing this crap without looking at history. How long has the world been ending? How manny times has the antichrist been here? If you are a regular church goer and you are happy, then by all means, continue to be happy and don't let some bonehead on a conspiracy forum change your mind. God will love you no matter what.

Ahhh, it makes more sense now. Thankyou for clarifying. Yes, I see what you mean about money and religion and control. To be quite frank, I myself see it all the time, even in my own religion. Now, I believe what I believe and you believe what you believe and we both respect that, and that is good, and I'm not going to talk about which way is right. Infact, I agree with you on the anti christ deal-io. There is alot of talk and alot of speculation. And you're right, we shouldn't worry about tomorrow (it even says that in the bible FYI
) but rather, live for what is right, and helping others. It seems as if slowly humanity -what ever religion you believe or do not believe - is slowly coming together to understand that life just isn't about self fulfilment, which is good. Sorry if I came on a little harsh in my last post.

In the end, the pope being the anti Christ? Yea, there was probably a higher chance of Hitler being the anti christ. Believe me, the anti christ is out there, but the pope isn't him. The pope simply does not hold nearly enough influence on the ENTIRE world to assure that biblical prophecies will come to pass. Case closed.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why can't it be a female? Why should females automatically be eliminated as possible suspects for being the anti-christ. I can understand why people believe Obama could be the one, but let's not eliminate leaders from other countries as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

cuz girls have cooties.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How can a pope be the Antichrist? No one cares anymore what he thinks or preaches. Christians are no more the majority on this planet.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
has anyone heard of obama healing people at his rallies?.

That's completely made up. Read here

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I feel a bit cheated to tell you the truth. Look up the top, see there? In big bold letters? The most important post you'll ever read. So pardon me, but I was expecting something with some actual content.

End times, anti-christ, endless quotes from the bible... and all this from people who seem to actually believe this junk. I have the utmost respect for many Christians who live by the teachings of Jesus and demonstrate love, peace and joy in their daily lives -- people who strive to live to the highest of altruistic values. But honestly, this sort of fundamentalism is about as useful as debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Intellectual masturbation at best. It is an insult to those who actually live their lives with charity, love and compassion as followers of Jesus.

But I do have to admit that I got a lot of great chuckles out of reading this thread, too bad the farcical nature of the content was tempered by the sobering thought that many of the people who posted it really believe what they are saying.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
im with you, metamagic. the title makes a pretty huge claim, and then in the OP's second post he is like: "believe it or dont believe it, i didnt even read the website myself, no big whoop."

LAME.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It seems to me that in order for the Vatican to produce the antichrist that it would have to be in such a different guise than it is now as to be totally unrecognizable.

The Pope and the Church do NOT deny that Jesus has come in flesh, quite the opposite.

The Pope has no military power.

I think that it is far more likely that the mahdi will be the antichrist or it is a description of an economic/information technology world power.

Seattle sits on 7 hills and is the home of microsoft (money and information) and is a leader in the green movement.

Constantinople (Istanbul) is on 7 hills and could easily be pictured as a religious and military center for Islam.

Just some thoughts.

Eric

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You're all wrong...

The "AntiChrist" never appears in Revelation. What is commonly interpreted as that bad-ass is actually the Second Coming.

Hal Lindsey called him "AntiChrist" and sold alot of books.

30 year later Tim LaHaye and The Omega Code 2 portray The Second Coming as a Genocidal, Nationalistic, Supernatural Friend-of-the-Right to sell more BS.

The reason the Second Coming was/is labeled the "AntiChrist" is because the moment the Second Coming of Christ is validated the Church is rendered useless. Their only recourse is to label him as evil.

Jesus was rejected by Jews for not being a bad-ass, his successor will be rejected by Christians because he is - and also because he will be at odds with the Church that claims to represent The Way.

The Second Christ will not perform organic miracles to impress people, he will be an inventor of Free Energy - a supposedly equally miraculous power.

This is prophesied in REV 13:13 - The fire from heaven is the rectification of ambient EM energy in space via auto-inductive rectenna not being a lightning rod.

For more about him go to:

www.myspace.com/omegawatt

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join