It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clifford Stone Abduction Intervention Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I realize I'm quoting from the "Dulce Book" but it claims the following:

"Researcher Clifford Stone on one occasion recieved word of an impending abduction and rushed out to the site in his car in an attempt to interfere. As he reached the site, he saw the Greys dragging a little boy away from a station wagon into a waiting disk. Stone, with incredible presence of mind, rushed into the disk with a can of hairspray and a lighter and burned the Grey that was holding the child, grabbed the child and ran out. The disk took off immediately and all was well..."
-www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Does anyone know where I can find a more complete account of this incident? I know there's a thread right now for questions to Clifford but if the information is already somewhere else I'd rather not busy up that thread further with this question.

Thanks,
DH

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Excellent question and while you are asking may I add something as well?

Can he give us the type of grey which he burned? I understand that there are many different types. The malveolent types I understand you can simply 'beatup' as they are quite fragile.

Also has there been any reprecussions from the event?

Do not misunderstand me, I by no means would ever want to have to harm any being if there were other options.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That should keep the hairdressers of the world safe.Seriously though,interesting story.Had'nt heard that one before.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am specifically interested in how he received advanced word of the impending abduction. I haven't been able to find any more information on this, it's likely in an interview that I need to find and watch.

If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know.

Thanks,
DH

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sorry but this makes me think Clifford is a liar. When he talks about so many alien species he is easy to laugh at with stories as stupid as these!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Cool story, never heard that one.

I know someone who punched a grey in the face and I know someone else who split one in half by screaming "NO" at it. It's a strange world.

top topics

join