It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm Ikkida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hello, my name's Ikkida and I've been a fan of paranormal phenomenon since I was born, that's all thanks to my mother. I'm looking forward to sharing my ideas and theories with everyone else here, it's nice to have a place to talk about this kind of stuff. I can't wait to go and learn about some possible conspiracies and hear lots of new theories!

I only have one question - I've been having something weird with my dreams for quite a long time now and I was wondering if there is a specific thread that I could be linked to or something, that way I don't post in the wrong place and make an idiotic first impression out of myself ^_^' If need be me to be more specific about the dream stuff, just say so, I can be vague at times so sorry in advance...

I hope to meet a lot of cool people here. ^_^

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

My first suggestion would be to take advantage of the great search features top right google bar within ATS that will let you find any topics you are interested in before you start.

If you are looking for dreams and discussion, yes there is a specific area you can go to post and/or look it up on.

HERE

Good luck with the site, there are some great people here that are more than happy to help you out.

There are also very important stickies at the top of each forum with general rules about what can be posted in each forum section and some common reference material is usually stuck up there as well.

Happy lurking!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hello ikkida and welcome. May your stay here be pleasant and illuminating.
John

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Ah, thank you for the quick replies it is greatly appreciated. I should've known to use the search bar - my bad XD

I hope to have fun here, it seems like a very nice place where I can finally get some ideas out there.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hey Ikkida

Welcome Aboard

new topics

top topics

join