It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is my theory on life and why religions don't get it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Life is about purifying your source of energy since that is ultimately what everything is, a chemical reaction to certain principles. Therefore we must better purify our spirits. The way is by CONCIOUSLY DISECTING EVERYTHING YOU PUT IT. Every breath should have a basis of life and heigtening energy and understanding, not to align with our negative frame of reference, which leads to flesh and manly concepts used to measure controling, therefore dehumanizing us. All religions are guilty, because they eventually turned into a way of pushing man made interests, regardless of the source. Remember that all existence is an embodiment of all the elements of creation, it is up to you to take in what is needed and expel what is not. Anytime you are letting your subconcious make a decision without properly analyzing it, you are in effect stopping the passage of time, therefore your EXPERIENCE outweighs the lesson learned.

Anyway, that's just a portion of my theory, it is way more indepth, but relies on the basis that there are only 2 directions in life, LIFE and DEATH. See life starts immediately while death shapes it and confines it to a vessel. We just happen to have a genetic carrier of that message. When a life is formed, it first came from a thought. Chemically speaking, when an orgasm happens mental fluid is quickly being removed. The energy of life first comes from a thought to create it. From there is only good. It gets poisioned from that point on. It is up to the carrier to stop accepting the toxins, by first identyfying them and coming up with creative solutions to reverse the effects. We must do exactly the opposite of everything that is stealing our energy.

peace and war are just a polar opposite having the same goal in mind, tranquility and symetry...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
what? i dont think i get it, at least not the way you put it. i got some of what you said, but please clarify a little better for my sake.

join