It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalisation: Good or bad? (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm very divided in this question. Globalisation could be a good thing, but there are side effects that aren't so pleasant.

This documentary though seems to justify globalisation on every point. This disturbes me a little bit because I am raised to learn that globalisation is an evil thing.

What are your inputs after watching? Can you find the flaws? I can't. Maybe I've been wrong all the time...

The complete material should be 45 minutes so set some time aside for the viewing, preferably during lunch break or something. Hopefully you have high speed connection...otherwise; prepare to buff!

Part #1

Part #2

Part #3

Part #4

(Part 5: Apprently unavailable on YouTube...)

Part #6

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I wondered if globalization is for the good. Great thread to balance things out.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I just don't know how there could ever possibly be just 1 central bank for the whole world.I couldn't see it working.
I see people hating on the international private banking cartels that control and manipulate the worlds currency's.Ok.I don't like them much either.
But then I see the same people hate on one world government.
Which of course if there was one world government, there would be one world bank, one currency, and who would the cartels trade against/with?
So it would abolish international private banking cartels wouldn't it?
Thats where it starts to make no sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video but I wont be watching.

I find the whole concept of globalisation abhorrent.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yeah man, that was my opinion exactly and I thought as this program was being presented on TV: "yeah, right, a good thing, sure man". But I always listen to both sides in any debate so I decided to give it a shot. And afterwards...I try real hard to find the sinister part but I fail to.

Please, convice me that it IS a bad thing. I want it to be...

top topics

join