It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was attacked, I think..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey ATS,
Last night I had a rather peculiar experience. I got turned off the lights at about 1:30am - 2:00am and went to sleep. I'm not sure what stage of conscious I was in as I was a little bit aware of my surroundings and know I wasn't fully asleep.

Anyway I am laying there quiet peacefully and then all of a sudden without any warning I feel like I just got clobbered over the head. I even saw that bright white light that you see when you get hit on the head hard enough (might just be me I dunno, if no one else has experienced it I will try and explain it). However this light I saw was several times brighter than a normal heavy head impact and lasted a few seconds rather than an instantaneous flash like it usually is. My ears were ringing and I felt rather dizzy, however there was no pain.

I opened my eyes and I saw something there that looked like something you could do on photoshop. The moonlight was shining down into my room and there was something there that was like bending the light and then it vanished. I couldn't pick out any distinctive shapes about it other than at the very state a black object that resembled a thinish tail however I could have been wrong.

Given say 3 - 5 seconds the bending light vanished and I still had the ringing in my ears and still feeling a little dizzy. I got up and got a drink, went back to bed and fell asleep immediately. I didn't feel scared or worried by any of this and still don't.

Anyway the point of posting here was to see if anyone knows what it could have been, experienced a similar situation or just anything that could help me determine what it was. I am able to admit it might have been a hybrid between being semi-conscious and having a dream however I know the bright flash I saw in my vision, the ringing ears and my slight dizziness was not dreamt up.

Thanks for your time and any kind of feedback would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A lot of strange things happen in the state you mention. While i am inclined to shout, "it was a shadooit was a shadoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!"...What kind of tail-ish thing? And is there any chance you could draw it? At all? Maybe?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well I could try. Oh by the way if this is of intrest to anyone I woke up at 1:15pm and usually the light that comes in my room if too intense for my eyes to sleep with at 11:00am. I will get drawings now. I'm not the best drawer but I could try

As for the tailish thing I could have been wrong it could have just been a trick of the eyes. Nonetheless I'll try and draw everything I saw

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Okay sorry for this double post. The drawings I am trying to draw don't make much sense. I will take a picture using my webcam and try to adjust the lighting and such to recreate the thing and try and photoshop what I saw.

top topics

join