It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ya can't make it up (Obama and wife Satorized by the New Yorker)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ya can't make it up (Obama and wife Satorized by the New Yorker)

www.politico.com

At a press availability Sunday afternoon in San Diego, Senator Obama was asked, according to the diligent Maria Gavrilovic of CBS News: “The upcoming issue of the New Yorker, the July 21st issue, has a picture of you, depicting you and your wife on the cover. Have you seen it? If not, I can show it to you on my computer. It shows your wife Michelle with an Afro and an AK 47 and the two of you doing the fist bump with you in a sort of turban-type thing on top. I wondered if you’ve seen it or if you want to see it or if you have a response to it?”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Not bad...

I didnt know that major journialists still used satire...

Its a pretty funny picture...depicting BHO dressed in a turban... and his wife looking like some black panther...

Now, i understand a good aprt of this country no longer knows what satire is... so they are going to be offended by this... but, it is what it is, and that is satire, and its funny...

Every detail of the pic, 'From the terorist fist pump, to the picture of Osama Bin Laden on the Wall, to the American Flag burning in the fireplace...

Even i cant think of to add anything...

Congrats to the New Yorker, for in todays EVER-more-politicaly-correct world, they are unafriad to print things that might make people mad...

Who knows what kind of firestorm this will create.... i mean, i guess we could call the picture of Osama over the fireplace, as a picture of Muhamad the Muslim Profit... that would piss a whole bunch of muslims off... since they they seem to have a hard time with satire...

Anyway... take a look...

www.politico.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Please add to exising thread

Here

THanks

thread closed.

join