It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming SOON #49 Barack Obama Toyota?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

I tried to figure out something clever about 'it takes one to know one', but realized that would be too close to calling you a douche.
DocMoreau

So what's wrong with some completely politically incorrect lame attempts at humor every once in a while to lighten things up?

Oh... and I must not have realized how much skill it took to put Obama's name on a car in photoshop. Sorry that you don't approve.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

I tried to figure out something clever about 'it takes one to know one', but realized that would be too close to calling you a douche.
DocMoreau

So what's wrong with some completely politically incorrect lame attempts at humor every once in a while to lighten things up?

Oh... and I must not have realized how much skill it took to put Obama's name on a car in photoshop. Sorry that you don't approve.

Oh I do approve. You did an awesome job. You have been doing an awesome job. Like I have said in the past, it surprises me that you are able to afford to be on ATS as much as you are. That you haven't lost your job because of the amount of time you have been investing here for the last month or so. That you still have a place to live and to access ATS from is a big surprise in the current economy we find ourselves in.

You never answered whether or not you were willing to use your investigative talents to help find the man that John McCain is giving weird handshakes to in this thread:
John McCain, weird 'Masonic' handshake?

Or do you have to much other 'work' to get done here?
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You never answered whether or not you were willing to use your investigative talents to help find the man that John McCain is giving weird handshakes to in this thread:
John McCain, weird 'Masonic' handshake?

Or do you have to much other 'work' to get done here?
DocMoreau

I would suggest that anything weird about McCain's handshake is probably the result of the injuries he suffered to his arms while being tortured.

I would also suggest that perhaps you might want to do research yourself if you want to find things out. And by research, I don't mean copying and pasting crap from "progressive" blogs.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Did you even follow the link? Did you even watch the video? Or did you just toss out this response?

Honestly, if you watched the video, you would watch about 10 'normal' handshakes in a row, and then some crazy 'gangster' handshake with some gentleman.

Whatever... it is obvious that you are not here to deny ignorance, just perpetuate it.
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
It opens new possibilities for political campaigns - boxing, wrestling and such can follow too. How long to gladiators?

NASCAR is as "rigged" as pro wrestling, pro football, gladiators, and our choice of presidential candidates.

So naturally all of these would make a good fit.

I say bring back Roller Derby and sponsor that as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

reply to post by jamie83

Did you even follow the link? Did you even watch the video? Or did you just toss out this response?

Honestly, if you watched the video, you would watch about 10 'normal' handshakes in a row, and then some crazy 'gangster' handshake with some gentleman.

No I didn't watch the video. There's something screwed up on my computer now that's causing videos not to play.

I promise I'll check it out when I get to another computer.

FYI... McCain is the ONLY politician that inspired me to call his office to tell him I would never vote for him, so I am NOT a fan of McCain.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here's a question.
Will this Obama-mobile be Black, White and Green?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

You don't like McCain that much? Wow, some of the members here at ATS would think otherwise.

But since you hate him that badly, you really should take a look at that video, ASAP. The whole thing is weird. He shakes all these peoples hands in a normal manner, then gives two or three different 'jive' style handshakes to the same man. Some information I came across in the pursuit of what was going on in his video led me to other information regarding 'The Brotherhood of the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob' or something like that. I am being dead serious about your skills as an investigator, even though you and I don't get along. You have a knack for finding things that could really help out on what McCain's weird handshake is, and who the Person he is shaking hands with is. I think that person is key.

reply to post by Alxandro

I think you missed it. Obama decided not to sponsor a car after all.

But if you really want it to be those colors, it can be, in your minds eye.
Keep exercising that imagination!

Someday your dreams will come true. Whatever they are. Keep on keeping on.
Once you grow out of this stage, everything will be rainbows....

DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nope still wont work. No black man will be POTUS for a very long time. America will show it's true colors in Nov.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I wanted to see him do this...

I think it would be cool...

I hear Obama is a sports fan... but i hear that from the Major news media... and i see him bowl like a 37 or something...

SOmething not right there...

Anyways, it was a cool idea for Obama, got him some free publicity, not that he isnt getting that already... but... just more of the same...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join