It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodline the Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Bloodline the Movie

This is the official website of the film/documentary released in may 2008.
I just stumbled across the site this afternoon and it all looks really interesting, Apparently a few people got involved in their own personal quest in trying to prove/disprove the myth of christ's bloodline which was the plot of dan browns da vinci code and through their investigations they have come across a lot of controversial "evidence".

Enjoy everyone, im looking forward to the discussion

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Even the authors of "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" eventually dismissed the Priory of Sion as a hoax. This documentary offers nothing new in its claims.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I've seen this documentary and although the trailer makes it look like the movie offers nothing new in it's claims- what the trailer doesn't show is the surprise ending. The filmmakers did uncover new archaeological evidence! I really recommend this documentary to those who have not seen it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I've seen this documentary and although the trailer makes it look like the movie offers nothing new in it's claims- what the trailer doesn't show is the surprise ending. The filmmakers did uncover new archaeological evidence! I really recommend this documentary to those who have not seen it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Light Years

Is that the body it hints at in the trailer? I would think it would be international news if he found something new. He also gets his clues from a fictional novel. There are so many books that actually research this subject and he picks "The Da Vinci Code". I'll wait until cable plays it.

new topics

top topics

join