It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage of Hounslow UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Video footage of Hounslow UFO

www.hounslowchr onicle.co.uk

Dozens of people have now contacted us about Sunday's night's strange lights - including a teenager with video footage.

Aaron Rhys Jenkins from Osterley saw three lights hovering above him at the Ashford Roundabout on New Year's Eve at around 3am and recorded them on his camera phone as he watched in awe.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
New years eve?

Why wait this long to post the video!

Highly suspicious!

Also if you view the video you'll notice the camera operator seems like an "expert" (egotistically) and is like "there are you UFOs"

Comments like that really don't play well....

Not to mention its another night time sighting, which means you can see squat!

What do you guys think of the footage?

Link to Video

[edit on 11-7-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Uhm... Did you even read the article?

He sent this in, after what happened on Sunday.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

UHH yeah I did!

My question was legit and I meant it the way I said it....

Why wait until now?

You missed my point.....I guess I will illustrate it again....

If you had footage of a UFO. Would you

A:
Hold on to the footage (for 7 months) and wait until more people start talking about UFOs to release it?

B:
Immediately upload to the internet ans share with the world?

As I said.....Highly suspicious!

Thanks for the reply

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I dunno. It really depends. I think it is a HUGE assumption to expect someone to be forthcoming with a video which they took. I know many people who have seen tons of odd stuff, but you have to pry it from them.

It really depends on the makeup of the person.

Now after an interview with the videographer I might come to the conclusion that it would be odd for a person of this type and disposition to hold on to something for so long, but I would have to interview them first.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Yes an interview would be key!

Also what are your thoughts on his voice in the footage?

I think the way he is describing the "3 ufos" is very suspicious, he even says its an alien invasion!

Weird if you ask me......

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
reply to post by Quazga

Yes an interview would be key!

Also what are your thoughts on his voice in the footage?

I think the way he is describing the "3 ufos" is very suspicious, he even says its an alien invasion!

Weird if you ask me......

Well, actually it reminds me of people who make fun of something when faced with something they don't understand.

I know a lot of "rednecks" who would be this way "oooohhh... look at the little green men! hahahahaha"

Which would also explain to me why he didn't show it to anyone at first, because maybe he didn't think about it much. Plus it was New years eve, and I'm sure alcohol was involved.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Youre forgetting people are greedy, he might of thought he could make some money off of it. I tend to believe in the investigation technique of debunking. Then if you cant its unexplained. If its unexplained you can then label it as a possible.

I havent gone over the original articles from the incident. There is so much fake crap on the internet that I kinda dont pay attention to it anymore. Ive seen confirmation and some other good videos with the cold hard facts presented from our own governments records. Thats all I needed.

Also was there an official statement surrounding this? Did the government say it was swamp gas?

Ill go read the original article now (already saw the video article), but only because this one doesnt look like a planet lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Looks like thermal radiation that got trapped in a swamp gas pocket, and reflected the light from venus, to me..

Atleast, thats what i assume the "experts" will limit their opinions to.

This video, though i agree with the OP is suspicious due to time of its release, does look pretty convincing.

Then again

When i was growing up , i watched Dinosaurs eat people alive in Jurassic Park, and made it look real.

Its hard to tell, really. Chances are its fake. If it were't, any reasonable person would have been headline news with this type of footage.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Valid points!

Your input is appreciated!

Thank you

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

New years eve?

Why wait this long to post the video!

Highly suspicious!

Also if you view the video you'll notice the camera operator seems like an "expert" (egotistically) and is like "there are you UFOs"

Comments like that really don't play well....

Not to mention its another night time sighting, which means you can see squat!

What do you guys think of the footage?

Link to Video

He does sound like he KNOWS what he is on about. He is a teenager.. All teenagers KNOW what they are on about! HA HA.

Seriously though. Not bad footage from a mobile phone. These sorts of sightings are becoming alot more frequent over the UK.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ohh,the Hounslow Chronicle,my local paper.
As a fellow Hounslow-ite I can safely say,the kids filming are definately locals.I can tell by there chavvy accents.
There seems to be alot of sightings round here(west London) lately,a few hours ago I got talking to a bunch of kids who witnessed a large,black triangle in the sky last night.

Maybe their looking for intelligent lifeform?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

Hello all,

Just picked up on your Hounslow thread and wondered if I might chip in? I saw something very odd one night in the skies above Hounslow. It was a couple of years ago now, and at the time I had an 'old fashioned' mobile phone that did not record video or take photos.

I was walking along Whitton Road at the time, going towards Hounslow High Street, just about to go past the Hounslow Spiritualist Church on my left (I do not believe this to have any relevance to this sighting and merely include this as a point of reference for any Hounslow bods who may be reading!). Something caught my eye in the night-time sky that actually made me stop and stare for a bit. I was looking in the direction of Brentford, above the roof tops of the houses across the road at what I can only describe as a luminous green oblong shape. It did not move or really do anything exciting. It appeared to me to be sitting at a slight angle. The only other way I can describe it, is that it kind of looked like someone had accidentally left a door open in the sky (have you ever seen that awful film, the Truman show?!).

I remember thinking at the time, it can't be anything natural because it appeared to be a perfect 'oblong' shape with straight, well defined edges and corners. It just sat there very still, almost like it was on top of a large tower or something (there are none there though, nor any high rise buildings on this skyline) and not at all behaving how one might expect a 'flying' object to behave.

I know it sounds strange now, but after about twenty mins of staring at it I just got bored and walked off. I have always kicked myself since when I think of it that I did not run home and get a camera or at the very least point it out to someone else who may have been walking by. I have never seen anything like it before or since and was sceptical about sightings before I saw it. Am not so sure anymore, but then if I ever saw anything again I might just get bored and wander off after a few minutes if past peformance is anything to go by. Sigh...perhaps it was using mind control to distract me!! Thanks for letting me share!

top topics

join