It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Field Protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I saw this on Ebay and had to see what you guys thought. Is this possible?
The EarthCalm Scalar Home Protection System
i3.ebayimg.com...

EarthCalm products are designed to protect the human nervous system from the hazards of manmade EMFs, which include our AC electrical grid as well as microwave radiation (cell phone towers, WiFi, broadcasting stations). They do this by enhancing a person's connection to the earth's electromagnetic field. This connection is in essence a ground, which by definition allows for the dissipation of biologically meaningless and stress producing currents. Many people will actually feel this deeper connection to the earth as a sense of calmness and peace. The reduction of electrically induced stress allows the nervous system to more effectively heal and restore the body to optimal functioning.

The Scalar Home Protection System includes a three-step system to moderate the adjustment period, which is important to everybody but essential for people who are electrically sensitive or who have immune deficiency problems. Because it provides full 14 circuit protection the System is also ideal for families with young children. Children are more vulnerable to EMFs than adults due to their developing nervous systems. Given the current high exposure levels in schools and in the home, it is important to provide them with maximum protection. During a period of adaptation, minor healing symptoms may or may not occur as the stress level in the home is gradually lowered. Some people will have minor symptoms such as dizziness or fatigue. The System includes three levels of EMF protection to build up to the maximum of a scalar ground slowly so as to avoid or minimize possible uncomfortable detoxification symptoms.

Also another EMF protection called
EMF Electromagnetic Field Protection Cone Polarizer

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is one way to go with this. Personal pendants may be a better idea.

But there are a variety of cloths and nets that can be purchased in Norway that are good for window coverings and creating safe enclosures around beds -- think of the principle of mosquito netting.

And silver bobbinet usually can be purchased in the UK and in Switzerland.

There are also graphite paints that can be painted on interior walls and then need to be grounded, then one can paint over them -- in some case it is best to you milk paints because of safety issues.

We've used a number of EMF screening products (link by way of information not sales). I think one needs to take a multi-tiered approach, especially if one lives next to a cellphone mast/tower or one of the very evil TETRIS masts in the UK.

There are some aprons that can be warn whilst sitting in front of the computer, but the best thing is to be sure that one is not using a WiFi modem in the house, but simply change your habits and plug into the modem in a space that can at least have the maximum amount of EMF filtering safety features.

[edit on 9/7/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I love gadgets and may purchase some type of EMF
detector. Is a Gauss detector the same thing?

I do have to say my father worked for 37yrs at the local utilities company and he swears up and down if EMF caused health issues he would not be healthy as a horse. He was an electrician and dealt with high voltage lines everyday.

I still think there is cause to be concerned.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Um, protecting against EMF from a single point? No. That's got to be a scam.

Wavelengths propagate outward in a radial fashion. Trying to stop it from a single point would only cast a "shadow" in that wavelength. (Not really, because of how EMF "bounces")

Okay, if you want to know how to stop an electromagnetic wavelength, look at the length of the wave itself, and create a conductive shell with gaps no larger than a quarter of the wave itself.

Part of my job building electronics for Nato was just that... to prevent certain frequencies from getting through.

So, to imagine it. Take a copper cage. None of the holes are any larger than say, one cm. That would mean, any wavelength over 4 Centimeters has no chance of passing through that cage.

It's called the Faraday cage by theory.

Imagine trying to shield a printer against wavelengths with this method... man that was annoyingly hard for it's worth.

Ever seen enemy of the state?
One of the characters created his own EM Blackbody cage to use his electronics in.
Problem with his was, the gaps were so large, almost all signals we use in todays time could get through... with maybe the exception of some older longer wave radio frequencies.

But thats the general idea at least.

The problem with this is. You can't have any unshielded wires passing through that cage. If you do, they act as antennas.

Now try and figure out how to get your power to the device within the cage... that was another fun one we had to work out. (Hint, has ALLOT to do with ground).

top topics

join