It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who thinks that our ancestors saw a different sky then we do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

More and more I am begining to believe earth history isn't the one that mainstream scientist say it is. Actually I am convinced it isn't.
My question to ATS is the following.

Watch this docu and read a bit through this ebook tell me your answer, are these guys talking BS or do they make a point.

Google Video Link

Jno Cook
saturniancosmology.org...

[edit on 7/9/2008 by PPLwakeUP]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Great Thread. I actually was planning on starting one on the exact same subject. You beat me!

When you look at mythology with an electrical universe type of perspective, things start to make sense. I've always thought that our ancestors were describing something they had actually seen. So to answer your question, no these guys are not talking BS and they make a very good point based on comparing new science with visual descriptions from our ancestors. Ideas like these are what make us understand the world around us better. Challenging the current ideas will either strengthen our existing theories or create better ones. This is how science is supposed to work. Whether or not this theory rings true in the end makes no difference.

For those that have lost all hope, just remember that it takes time for new ideas to be accepted. And for the ideas that shake the foundation, well, that takes even longer. With a theory that is dominated by Electromagnetics, instead of gravity, it will be hard to implement. You have to remember, astronomers were describing the universe and how it works with gravity, long before electromagnetism was even thought of.

I think it's great that more and more people are starting to realize how electrical influences have had a profound effect on the universe. Hopefully, this thread can get some attention!

Star and Flagged!

-Dev

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Hello Devo,

Thanks Devo, nice to see some like minded people applause the thread.
As you said scientist don't even consider the torque or spin in the universe in their formulas they miss 99,9 % of the energy. Hence why they invented black/dark matter.

This guys sums it up.
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke

just hope all universities will start thinking as mister Rorke.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Very interesting,In some of what ill call unproven history,some writers talk about aliens messing with our dna,and such.But what relates to this is a few of them "state",loosely termed,Befor the "aliens" came down to screw with us we had a kind ice shield,and it broke causeing the great floods....
Sorry i stsill didnt get to the dam point lol.The talked liek humans use to live in a all gravity no electromagnet world.They would write things such a s the manatee was still closesly build the same way it was during this pre-electromagnet civilization.And only reazon its electromagnetic now is cuse the aliens like it lo.
anyway besides all the speculation of ancient times,the subjest deserves inquairy.
Magnets are the key to alot of free energy,antigravty ext,We need to look more in the magnetic and less in the electro and found some new inventions in teh future.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hello Devareous,

In this theory of plasmacosmology and saturnian cosmology there is no need for aliens.

Sitchin,Von Danniken and somany other just grap onto aliens because they cannot decipher the strange petroglyphs and drawings of our ancient cultures.

I believe there is live somewhere else and that they even visted earth but not to the point that these authors describe.

I still need aliens or time travellers in my personal theory to explain the technology the ancient cultures had and got from X (black sun,singularity,the ark)

BR
PPL

top topics

join