It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Icke has turned the tables

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Part of Mr. Ickes perhaps unintentional campaign of misinformation
has been convincing people that the Illuminati is working to keep
man imprisoned, when in all actuality it is quite the opposite.
The reptilians as Mr. Icke describes could be thought of in psychological
terms as the old centers of our brain which are concerned with instinctual survival.
By allowing these portions of our mind to control our habits We are the ones responsible for our own imprisonment.
It is the teachings of the Illuminati which show us how we might cast off these chains.
I do find it intersting that the very key to the freedom Mr. Icke talks about
is that which he attempts to make us fear.

Who is to blame for our transgressions?
The individual is responsible for their own path. Those whose self interest has
caused suffering in the lives of others are such an easy target the bigger picture
gets overlooked. The dualism percieved is only a circle at play; there are no sides.
The way one man enriches his life will not satisfy all, nor does it need to.
To entertain the childish notions of a utopian world is an assault to universe itself.
In their ignorance people have decided they want to cut away half of natures own processes. What blaspehemy!
What futility!

What then is the purpose of the Illuminati?
To create an internal balance, reflective of nature, which allows one to uncompromisingly manifest their True Will; the goal is Freedom.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sagittariusa

Freedom through force? Centuries long planning that is only accomplished with the blood of many? I scoff fraternal. You and all fraternals... This world worse for all the secret brotherhoods tooling and prompting societies to behave in this or that manner.

The birds have no secret brotherhoods uplifting their fellow bird. The dolphin has no select elite shaping their culture. Only humans struggle with this problem and only because those with power are addicted to power, unwilling to let it go so that the freedom you seek to impose upon us Ala illumination, will never be realized because those types will always seek to impose newer and better freedoms. In this manner they need never let go of their power.

But the time comes soon fraternal. Humanity is not so forgetful or stupid. The originals maybe nothing but legend but legends are remembered and people DO learn from history and one day, God willing, the blight of Fraternal families will be erased from humanity.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Whist I have no great respect for the illuminati or any other group that plays world chess with the peons David Icke does not impress me either, he tells just as much 'truth' as he has too ,spun in with his own theories.

Of course if he told us all the unoquivical truth,which he does not know,then we would all know it and there would be no need for him to produce books,videos or travel the world giving speeches anymore.

His website indicates to me Mr Icke is just as much all about the money as Coke,Monsanto or any other corporation-which makes him a part of the system not an antagonist of it,recently born out for the fact he now wishes to stand for the same government that he supposedly despises.

In short 'methinks he doth protest too much'.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Freedom through force? Centuries long planning that is only accomplished with the blood of many? I scoff fraternal. You and all fraternals... This world worse for all the secret brotherhoods tooling and prompting societies to behave in this or that manner.

The birds have no secret brotherhoods uplifting their fellow bird. The dolphin has no select elite shaping their culture. Only humans struggle with this problem and only because those with power are addicted to power, unwilling to let it go so that the freedom you seek to impose upon us Ala illumination, will never be realized because those types will always seek to impose newer and better freedoms. In this manner they need never let go of their power.

But the time comes soon fraternal. Humanity is not so forgetful or stupid. The originals maybe nothing but legend but legends are remembered and people DO learn from history and one day, God willing, the blight of Fraternal families will be erased from humanity.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

Looking at the way another has manifested their will misses the point.
Illumination allows one to accomplish their True Will, whatever it may be. You for some reason would like to only associate this with what you perceive as "negative" while ignoring any perceived "positive" contributions such mystics have given us. I will repeat, there are no sides. Nature is anarchy, every star for themselves. This is simply a recognition of the state of universe.

We can only lead the horses to water. Drink only if you dare break away from the lifestyle conditioned by you local culture.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by sagittariusa]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What is negative is the fraternal social controls. You mention anarchy. We both know anarchy obviously. The people left to their own designs would be just fine if not better off with out fraternals.

What happened the sunken lands of the ancient masters? What did the Knights Templar accomplish but a superstitious holiday? What did the Masons/ illuminatus achieve but a failed nation and genocide? What is so grand about gathering in secret to elevate your select circle while dis-empowering the masses?

You take secrets and zeitgeists and your love of humanity and go buy a dog!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
What is negative is the fraternal social controls. You mention anarchy. We both know anarchy obviously. The people left to their own designs would be just fine if not better off with out fraternals.

What happened the sunken lands of the ancient masters? What did the Knights Templar accomplish but a superstitious holiday? What did the Masons/ illuminatus achieve but a failed nation and genocide? What is so grand about gathering in secret to elevate your select circle while dis-empowering the masses?

You take secrets and zeitgeists and your love of humanity and go buy a dog!

Occultism led to the rise of science and technology.

The masses "dis-empower" themselves. They don't need someone else to make them lazy, they do it all on their own.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's always interesting to hear people talk about ambitions in tune with nature the thing is like religion, whilst nature is an objective fact people's interpretations of nature are vastly various.

So it is hard for me to judge anyone or anything that speaks about nature till I know exactly how they see nature.

As for David Icke has anyone watched his Credo Mutwa interviews?
I have to say these guys hardly show the heroics they so want us to see.

Credo Mutwa admits in one of the videos to cutting a hand of a corpse frying it and eating it to gain membership into a cult, many people may say this is disgusting psychotic or just plain wrong of which I would not even dream of disputing. However there is something far more sinister there, Anyone who would desecrate the grave of the dead shows disrespect to the person that once was and to their family.

Would you like it if someone digged up your dead relatives to decapitate the corpse and eat it in order to gain membership to some messed up cult?

It is highly immoral.

Furthermore I notice they do receive money for there books and tv programs rather then giving this money to charity for someone who speaks about how man kind is controlled by paper been manipulated by evil reptilians (who btw I have met and are far from evil, maybe even our strongest hope for our survival) you would expect the money to be used for helping children in africa for doing good in the world but no it's not.

Whether Icke is an opportunist liar or some completely messed up psycho remains a mystery to me.

However one thing is clear Icke and his satanic friend Credo Mutwa seem to resemble the essence of the character they purport onto my friends very much.

A kind of sad irony I would say.

top topics

join