It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness caught by Holiday makers from Huddersfield?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello, I don't normally post but today I was reading the paper "Huddersfield Examiner" and I saw an article about two people who soposidly caught the Loch Ness on video.

“It wasn’t until a couple of weeks later when I was having a pint and he showed me it and I could see it was real. I was a sceptic before, but I believe it now. I told a few people, including the holiday company we went on holiday with, but some clerk I spoke to probably thought I was mad so it didn’t get any further.”

But also

The video was unearthed by Sony Pictures Entertainment. The company was in Scotland to stage a projection of the Loch Ness Monster to publicise a new DVD, The Waterhorse: Legend of the Deep.

Watch Video Here

Read Here

Sorry if this has been posted but I just thought it was intresting. Me myself not too sure if it is the real Loch Ness or not. Or it could of been the thing Sony Pictures was doing.

Be nice to me.

CX

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I spent my honeymoon next to Loch Ness, and after spending many an hour watching those waters i'd say that video there could just as easily be a weird wave.

Your eyes play tricks when you look at Loch Ness, of course every slightest thing that seems out of the ordinary, you shout monster at.

I remember speaking to the guy who ran the souvenier shop on the banks of the Loch, i asked him if he thought there was anything in there, to which he said it was a good story for the tourists.

The guy outside who runs the burger van, said the only time he'd seen a monster in the Loch was when his mother in law went swimming in there.

That said, there are people that take this extremely seriously. There was a South Korean guy sat on the banks near Urquart Castle who apparently spends months there every year with a variety of cameras, just incase he sees the monster.

Even i wasted 10 minutes of my honeymoon video tape filming what i thought was the monster, but turned out to be a log sticking out of the water!

Much as i'd dearly love the Nessie story to be true, after the searches and investigation that has been carried out, i'm inclined to think theres nothing to see now.

CX.

[edit on 8/7/08 by CX]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Don't know how this one slipped by me...

It's always great to see some new "Nessie" footage - it's a lot more scarce than Mr Blobsquash. As expected from an aquatic creature, there is little to be seen. As usual there are many possible explanations for this, especially when photographers doesn't capture some of the landscape (or other fixed objects) for size comparison.

Nonetheless, always gets me excited!
Let's hope there's a decent investigation.

join