It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange icon on my ATS forum tabs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
No biggie here, but I am seeing a new icon on my ATS forum tabs that I don't recall ever seeing before. Actually, I do not recall for sure what it used to look like either but I would swear that it was different before. The one I am seeing now is a blue circle with a W in it. It shows the usual icons on all other page tabs, just the ATS tabs are changed....

Just curious why it is changed from before.....is this something happening on the ATS side or did something change on my end?

Also, the background color behind posts seems to be alternating between two different colors. It's almost a pinkish color sometimes and then when I reload the page it reverts to the normal color. Kinda makes me wonder if my browser is acting up. (IE7)

Like I said, no biggie, I was just curious...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The blue circle W is the icon for Wordpress blogs.

wordpress.org...

Well on my screen they aren't blue, they are grey. *shrugs* But the W looks the same.

Probably just a glitch in your system. Try shutting down cold and restarting. Then run anti-spyware software.

You might be happier to ditch I.E. 7 and go for Firefox.
I have MUCH less errors since switching.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yep, a reboot fixed it. Shoulda tried that before posting I guess....
What can I say, been up all night (again).

Thanks Ceara. I've thought about switching to FF at least a hundred times but always put it off....maybe I'll give it a spin today.

join