It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hakan Nordkvist, the new john titor (without the predictions)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hakan Nordkvist, self proclaimed time traveller, with evidence.

What i find most interesting is he and his 'future self' bear remarkable resemblances.
i apologize if this has been previously posted.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by offtheheezay]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by offtheheezay]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think this is fantastic and it would be really cool if it happened the way he described. It's like the thing I've dreamed about many times. How cool could that be? At the same time I have nagging doubts about whether it's actually true or not.

I think it's possible that it could be him and his uncle, or him and his dad hanging out like that. Maybe they got the same tattoo, a lot of people get the same tattoo as a symbol of solidarity. Or it may be just a temporary tattoo and they just pasted it on for "proof". As the daughter of a tattoo artist I know well enough that black ink fades with time, color fades even faster, yet in the video they both have fresh looking black tattoos. It's hard to really see their faces clearly, the light source is behind them and overpowers the older man's face.

Plus I don't know anything about this guy or his personality but I'd probably feel a little shy and standoffish with my future self, if I was suddenly confronted with them. I would be shocked and have a hard time believing it, I don't know if I would be able to have an instant chummy feeling and have them hang their arm around me. Would I even recognize myself? I'm sure I would look very different.

Then again like I said I don't know his personality, some people may be like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This has been around for a few years now.

What really got me was when you compare some of the more unique facial features of them both (eyes, nose and ears for example) they are bloody similar.

The nose is pointy, and has a small measurable bump for example.

My opinion ends there - haha.

Bigmoose

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
been around for a long time as a youtube video or is there a existing thread?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It was on a time travel documentary on british tv (channel 4) sometime last year. And it was a repeat then.. the name escapes me but it's not majorly important.

don't think there's a thread though!

bigmoose

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OK, sorry bunkies, but this is apparently a viral marketing video made for a pension investment company. Here's a link to (boo, hiss) James Randi's thread on the subject. Hey...sometime's they're right...they just figure that means they're always right, but that's yet another thread.

forums.randi.org...

Note to mods...I think doing this link is ok, but correct me if I'm wrong, please.

So...cool video, but sorry folks, nothing to see here...move along...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sounds like they took a concept from that wierd ass book The House of Leaves where the dimensions of that guys house were impossibly incongruent, and he made a video that became the davidson report or something

top topics

join