It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Sherman Austin, Raise the Fist!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
it's an outrage
it is the shape of things to come in AMERICA...we will become a totalitarian govt soon....the sheeples will sit by and just watch untill it is thier turn to be herded into the 'camps'. AMERICA is in a pivitol stage right now...we are SEEMINGLY free and out freedoms are being taking away so slowly that no-one believes it is happening. i'm afraid that when the sheeples finaly wake up...it will be to late.......John Titor comes to mind...........

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It seems like everyone in this thread is angry.....
and such.

But you've got good right to be angry, this is pretyt awul. It happened to a friend of mine, but then again he was in a riot and beat up a cop. So he basically deserved what he got...that dirty little stoner. Hhe's a great guy though. HA! So the situation is different. Austin is a pretty great guy, I've read his stuff before. It's distressing that this is what we've grown to......banning. It's like South Africa all over again, except not a racial thing.

My band is pretty political, like International Noise Conspiracy (if you don't know who I'm talking about you should be hunted down). Get the vinyl for Bigger Cages, Longer Chains and you'll know what I mean. So because of our wannabe anarchist politically incorrect nature, we've got some songs on the issue, this one in particular and the acts of censorship and injustice as a whole.

So that's the way we rumble, ya know?

(I thought I'd put those there to fit in)

<< 1   >>

join