It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Three Polish doctors and six nurses are facing criminal prosecution after a number of homeless people died following medical trials for a vaccine to the H5N1 bird-flu virus.
The medical staff, from the northern town of Grudziadz, are being investigated over medical trials on as many as 350 homeless and poor people last year, which prosecutors say involved an untried vaccine to the highly-contagious virus.

Authorities claim that the alleged victims received £1-2 to be tested with what they thought was a conventional flu vaccine but, according to investigators, was actually an anti bird-flu drug.

The director of a Grudziadz homeless centre, Mieczyslaw Waclawski, told a Polish newspaper that last year, 21 people from his centre died, a figure well above the average of about eight.

I cant help but wonder which 'big-pharma' company was behind this trial of bird flu vaccine. It is a well known fact that such companies often target those who are most vulnerable and least able to defend themselves. They generally pick an obscure country with laws/systems which will be in their favor and then target persons who are desperate for a few dollars. People who are least likely to be in a position to fight back in the event of unfavorable results.

In this case some 16% of the vaccine recipients ostensibly died from the vaccine (although the article states that there has been no direct proof that the vaccine was indeed the cause of death). Given the number of deaths commonly associated with vaccine injections however, it's really not so much of a stretch to imagine that the vaccine was a likely culprit. the Gardisil vaccine (which is being forced upon many young women worldwide) comes to mind here as another example of a vaccine which is killing unsuspecting people. The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed.

Just a word of warning here to be wary of any up and coming bird-flu vaccines, and even more reason to be wary of the many enforced vaccination laws which seem to be popping up in countries around the world.

Vaccines are a very dangerous proposition and one that people should be very careful about considering. I am a firm believer that the risks of NOT accepting a vaccine far outweigh the risks of accepting one.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I was just revisiting some of my old threads and it occured to me that it was interesting that not one person had replied to this one. I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the dead people were Polish and homeless.

I suspect that if the article had been the same except for being homeless people in New York or some other American city this would have been a source of outrage. Are we really so jaded that this is not much of an issue when it involves people who are so far removed from our own existence?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There isn't a whole lot to say.
I have to wonder why it is that the doctors & nurses are the ones being charged. How about the vaccine manufacturer?

If this had happened in New York, you likely would not see it in the news.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

As you can tell from the board index i read and the posted in nearly all threads. I did read this one but it is just dull to be honest - nothing out of the norm, nothing that isnt obvious.

Fox

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire FoxI did read this one but it is just dull to be honest - nothing out of the norm

To be honest, I did consider using the thread title: Homeless abductees die in Poland after being injected by aliens with unknown substance but at the last minute I decided that the mods might have a problem with it.

But seriously, if a pharma company had offered assistance to katrina victims in exchange for entering into a vaccine trial and a number of them died, do you honestly think this would have gone under the radar because it was not a juicy story? I would imagine if that had happened there would have been a massive outrage over it.

Yet, if it's just some homeless people in Poland, well, somebody needs to try this stuff and better them than us...

As our economy sinks further into the dust by the day, you can expect to see more and more of these trials happening here in the US. There are people will be lining up to take a mystery injection just for the few hundred extra dollars.

I'm gonna let this thread sink to the bottom now because that is obviously the concensus of the board but personally, I think it stinks that nobody seems to see the danger in letting these corporations get away with this.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I see the danger. What can be done? I hope your wrong about people lining up, but yet I think that will happen as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well it is not a case of that this should go to the bottom or it isnt important. Its just that this is not just H5N1. This has been done on countless others and in different countries. I do think that this is interesting to a degree, but frankly, what is there to say ?

To your remark that "I think it stinks that nobody seems to see the danger in letting these corporations get away with this." -- What are YOU going to do then ?

I'm going to do some research and try to add some helpful research into this thread; but at the moment - I don't think that much is happening or that interesting.

Fox

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
SystemiK

"Yet, if it's just some homeless people in Poland, well, somebody needs to try this stuff and better them than us..."

This, I hope, is an attempt to explain the lack of responses, isn't it? Because even possibile feelings like this explains the mystery of how and why so many caring civilized people live in such an ugly twisted reality.

H5N1 is a very put in flu shots, or sprays you can pick up in Walmart. They have murdered our planets most vulnerable people in testing, and now intend to pick up on the depopulation of a good deal more. My immune system is very poor due a 100% non-functioning thyroid, and my children get sick alot themselves, my 17 year old's health became very poor over 2 years ago when some military planes flew low over our townhouses in Penticton, BC (I thought we were being bombed it was ear shattering) and we ran outside. We ended up with sludge on our van and back porch from it, and his immune systems never been the same since. The really scary part is that even if you are not sheeple enough to get the vaccine, it is highly contagious for 3 weeks. Theres 2 thread on it currently with good links.

And just think, after infecting many people, they can declare martial law and start to herd many into the fema camps if a nuclear exchange doesn't come off as expected with the world and Iran, who is backed by Russia and China.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I belive that you are talking about flu mist. There has been some great stuff written about this; i think there was a video some where here on ATS which was great. Although i was under the impression that Flu Mist made you more susceptible to H5N1 by providing you with 2 out of the 3 genetic markers it needs to infect.

Fox

top topics

join