It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think anyone would rat out John Titor if a money reward was available?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I was just thinking as I was looking through pictures of the supposed time machine and the car he was time traveling in, etc... I wonder if John Titor is indeed a hoax, if he did everything alone or had an accomplice or maybe a few. If this is the case, I wonder how much money it would take to get them to rat him out and get the truth out to who he really is. I'm not sold on his story or excuses for any of his predictions not coming true. I think he brought up lots of great info to talk about and think about, but still doesn't excuse a hoax that made many people pretty paranoid, or at the very least more paranoid than the rest of us about our own future and government. This is not always a healthy paranoia. So, does anyone have any idea what it might cost to out mr Titor? I could think of a number of people, including myself who would put up enough to make about 6 figures out of it. I'm sure if the economy continues to get worse and worse, someone may just step up one day. Anyhow, just curious how many of you think that if Titor is a hoax, that money could fetch the truth?

JPT

[edit on 7-7-2008 by justpassingthrough]

new topics

join