It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes there is nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is just my point of view based on my life experience and beliefs . Of this doesn't always apply but a good percentage of the time it does . Sometimes there really is nothing more then what is on offer . For example there doesn't have to be a god or gods . Sometimes there is no conspiracy and people try there best to fit there ideas into a situation . I was speaking to a family member about someone and I said that the person in question was just nasty . There was nothing to suggest any reasoning behind this person behaviour.

Sometimes it is possible to look for want something that isnt there and doesn't have a reason to be . This sort of thinking doesn't always apply with people because at times there is some deeper reason for the way are or rather behaviour. Beyond people if such an idea is even possible the only sound method to is to let the trail of evidence or what ever it is you uncover or fail to find lead your system of beliefs . Your conclusions will rarely if ever be perfect .

Of course I am guilty of letting my emotional state get in the way of the sort of reasoning that I described above .
So in light of what I just said aren't I offering a sort of paradox ?
Or is human nature itself a kind of paradox ?

Anyway I thought that I would just put my thoughts forward in this newish forum .

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe it IS in our human nature to always look for something more. To create new questions to seek answers to. Perhaps it is all a part of the experience of a spiritual being in a physical form.
The brain is still such a complex puzzle to us. We may never truly know the extent of it's capabilities, but I have read a few things that may shed some light on the subject.

GOD IN THE BRAIN
www.shaktitechnology.com...

WHY DO WE SEARCH FOR THE MEANING OF LIFE?
www.linnaeus300.com...

MEANING OF LIFE
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

join