It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I had a dream within a dream and I woke up feeling like everything I had ever worried about was not real. It was as if for one moment I captured a feeling of complete peace.

I dreamt I was dreaming, and noticed I was laying on a hard surface. I thought I was at my boyfriends house -because his bed was like a hard flat surface-so in the back of my mind I thought that. My body became completely numb, like when you are getting your teeth worked on at the dentist-i was totally paralyzed. There were some beings to the right of me by my face. they were as high as the bed or platform i was laying on-maybe 4 feet I don't know for sure. I can't remember if they put a bright light in my eyes or what but I remember something with a bright light. it either numbed me or made it possible for them to communicate with me telepathically.
the communication was the most amazing thing. it was a perfect line of understanding back and forth. My thoughts were quick, pure and cohesive. They showed me images of what was going to happen to the world, they were quick flashes like looking in that toy that you click (I can't remember what they are called) but it was quick flashes. People looking burnt sitting in bars. I was supposed to do something to help? I asked what was going to happen to xboyfriend and that was unimportant for some reason? I knew they thought I was different, quirky? Not funny because I don't think they knew funny but almost amused by me for some reason. They were there to do a job-no bedside manners.
There was one that was the leader who I communicated with telepathically and the others were around him. I was not afraid and surrendered to the experience. I woke up remembering all of it and also remembering that I saw myself running on a grassy hill -feeling happy...I woke up feeling completely at peace-kind of ecstatic. I told one of my best friends that I had the most amazing dream within a dream. I wasn't sure why I called it that but I did. I have never experienced it since. I am very psychic. This was years ago but I have told this dream to my now husband and he thought it was profound. I have never done drugs and am not a drinker. I just thought it was worth sharing.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by silent1]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by silent1]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have dreams like that all the time, and I've had dreams in which memories of previous dreams and events in reality are there for me to access. Don't know why, but I have control over thoughts and the environment in certain dreams. Lucid dreaming is really cool.

I've had characters in my dreams who have told me I was dreaming and showed me how to fly and changed buildings. Really cool stuff.

new topics

join