It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice Says She's 'Proud' of Decision To Invade Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Condoleezza Rice Says She's 'Proud' of Decision To Invade Iraq

www.bloomberg.com

(Bloomberg) -- Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said she's ``proud'' of the U.S. decision to wage the Iraq war and insisted that the world is not more dangerous than it was when George W. Bush took office.

``We're now beginning to see that perhaps it's not so popular to be a suicide bomber.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Awesome.

I hope you're also proud of the 935 Lies your criminal administration fed to this nation in the build-up and aftermath to sell this profiteering merry-go round of carnage.

I hope you're proud of the 4,000 soldiers who will never see their families again, who died to further you and your criminalistic cabal's special interest agenda's.

And I hope your proud of the tens of thousands of innocent civilians you murdered in this illegal invasion and occupation.

Yep, you've made the world such a safer place(end sarcasm), and made the mega-corps, oil industry, and all of the politicians with ties to them obscene riches beyond their wildest dreams. Be proud, be very proud.

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Not as proud shoe shopping in NY while New Orleans drowned though. Before we see a mushroom cloud was classic Condolezza. I wonder if she'll gave a guest cottage at w's compound in Peru?
She wouldn't want her 'husband' err president to get lonely.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

She was paid 144.000 USD (2005)) plus mighty perks to say that.
Is it really surprising?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We'll see what she really thinks when she's not working for these guys anymore

I have mixed feelings about Rice - on one hand she has been an active part of an administration that has arguably done more harm to our country than any in modern history.

On the other hand she has sometimes acted to moderate this administration's worst tendencies - there has been a lot of evidence that she is perhaps the only person with the President's ear counseling against war with Iran, and perhaps the major reason we are not at war with Iran now, despite the wishes of the hardcore neocons.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
She has to be the only person I find more detestable than Donald Rumsfeld. When the party is over at the White House she'll just shuffle back into her old job at Chevron..

[edit on 7/4/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i think she has been sent from another dimension as a high priestess of the reptiles do sistematicly destroy america in the interest of more profits for her masters , hahaha , no seriously id like to knock her teeth out ,strap em all to chairs and blow marijuana smoke in their faces all week long

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It doesn't surprise me that she said she feels proud. She's invested many years of her time and effort into this vision of the world. She couldn't very well say something to the contrary now - in front of the whole world.

It would surprise me though, if she really felt proud of it. Ignoring the possible crass motives she could have to say that, she has also invested her reputation and "legacy" if we can call it that. Academic types put great importance on the correctness of their theories. They'll hold on to them and fight for them long after most other folks have already moved on. I believe their pride in being right trumps any monetary or other consideration. Clearly, reality continues to contradict her. She must feel very worried about how she will look to future historians. I don't imagine they will look on her very kindly. Just imagine, you've become the first African-American National Security Adviser and then we on to become Secretary of State. Now, you have to confront the mess you and your cohorts in the administration have left for your successor. It couldn't feel very good to be Condoleeza Rice these days.

[edit on 7/4/2008 by Marcos Arroyos]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm damn glad she is proud. She is a black woman and look how many liberals she made whine!

THAT gives her enough reason alone to be "PROUD"!
[edit on 5-7-2008 by CreeWolf]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
People... Condi Proud of the IRAQ Invasion!

She's proud to be insisting the world is not more dangerous than when GW became president!

The 53 year old rice is also "proud of the overthrow of sadam"...

I hope she's proud of the 30 thousand wounded. The 4,100+ dead...

As she puts it "This war has gone over like a dream!"

I hope she's also proud of the great lengths Pres Shrub goes through to suppress real civilian death tolls!!

Wow, how excited I am to know how proud you are !! Yay!!

top topics

join