It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maurice B. Cooke: Psychic Medium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In 1983 a small but growing core group of dedicated lightworkers were participating in weekly meditations at the Toronto home of Maurice B. Cooke, author/channel of some 25 books dictated by Ascended Master Hilarion. Hilarion is said to be one of the Chohans, senior members of the Spiritual Hierarchy of this planet dedicated to the peaceful evolution of the human family. This Master works on the 5th Ray, the Green Ray of Truth.

The Hilarion books, out of print for several years, are once again being offered at this low-tech website due to popular demand:
www.hilarionbooks.com...

The books are well written and contain some very interesting information of a new age type. The author is my father, so I am somewhat biased, but I assure you they make for interesting reading if you are spiritually inclined.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Hi, I would love to get hold of ALL books by Hilarion, but that website hilarionbooks.com apparently is not accessible right now.
Thank you--and your father--for what has been channeled. The spiritual knowledge contained in these books has been excellently enriching, uplifting, and enlightening. I wish I could do channel Hilarion myself.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hi...i love the Hilarion Astrology Plus book. Did he ever write another Astrology book? I could not get to the Hialrion book link. Is it still in operation?
Lynn

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
would love to be able to purchase - website still down

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
would love to be able to purchase - website still down

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Dear Silenceisall, I owe your father a great debt for having penned those books. They are now threadbare and well read and have formed the cornerstone of 20 plus years of reasoning. Your father was a top pianist as well, I have the cassette he sold and play it rarely as it may wear out! email if you care to: dangoat at bigpond dot net dot au

Other readers: the material is excellent, very trim and devoid of the maisma that surrounds others associated with the name Hilarion.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Maurice B. Cooke did author another book on Mars and it's role in Astrology. Very good too!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hello,

Some of the books are out of print, but I believe that several titles can still be ordered. There are websites out there, and the books can be purchased on ebay (if for an inflated price). I would advise going to the source. If you like, send an email to Christine Rieder and see what titles are still for sale.

[email protected]

For those who are interested, my father, though ill, has begun writing a newsletter about the relationship between astrology and the stock market. he has authored two previous books on the subject.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi there,

My father wrote a couple of books about astrology, and a couple more about the relationship between astrology and the stockmarket. As mentioned above, he is starting up a newsletter on the subject.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

The only reason the stock market connects to astrology is because people are stupid and gulible. They are the ones that move the stocks, they make it real with their ignorance and foolishness.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think the idea is more that everything is synchronously connected. The planets and stars do not influence human behaviour by their positions, but their positions are synchronously tied to human behaviour.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Because people are inherently ignorant and gulible. So they make abstract connections to things that make them feel as if they have power over their reality..... just like worshiping god....

Its all bull crap... and you do a great job of trying to rationalize it!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey silence is all, I'd love to get an update on any of your father's newsletter updates on the stockmarket and I will PM you as soon as I reach 20 postings. Meanwhile I have to post 20 posts...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Silence is all, I would like to sign up for your Dad's new newsletter and would like some news about your Dad. I have all his books which I bought back in the early 90s. In fact I am willing to scan them and make them available to others in PDF format if your Dad is ok with it, at least those that are no longer available. Thanks Andrew.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by andrew4ats

He is still working on the first issue. He has discovered some interesting correlations between recent stock market activity and certain planetary alignments. As he said the other day, however, he keeps finding new connections that force him to revise.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello there,

Maurice B Cooke has an official website now where all of his books, including the Hilarion Series of books are available in ebook and audiobook format

the website is no longer the one state in the first post but it is

www.masterhilarion.com...
edit on 12-12-2010 by sarahenoch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahenoch

This website was created with the full approval of my father, and contains material that has been out of print for some time. There is enough material that is freely available for someone to get a good sense of the quality of the material if you are unfamilliar with his books.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am the Michelle that Hilarion spoke of in the book Threshold and I would like to give my thanks to Mr. Cooke.
Tears overflowed when I found this book as well as the original painting that is on the cover of Threshold.

Thank you!
Michelle B Moreau

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Silenceisall

Dear silenceisall,

I am trying to track down a book, Body signs, but I am unable to locate it. I was wondering if you perhaps could give me some advice as to where I would be able to purchase this book as it seems like it's your father that wrote this book? My mother-in-law really would like to own this book, her birthday is coming up and I just can't seem to locate it. I'd really appreciate it if you'd be able to help me out. I live in Australia.

Kind regards,

top topics

join