It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've waited 25 years to tell this true story, part (1)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I've waited 25 years to tell this story, part (2)

We followed that spider right up to where we found him. I said lets see if he’ll do it again so he picked up the spider, took it to another location at least a hundred yards away and the spider again came right back to his home in my shop. I even put obstacles in his path; he would go around the object and get right back on his way. This amazed me but that’s all I though of it at the time.
Another interesting thing in the local area which was located just down the road from the front gate of the base is a place called “Sutton Hoo”. It’s an ancient burial ground of a people who were some of northern Europe’s earliest navigators. They revered this area so much that they actually buried their king inside his ship. This was one of the most mysterious and valuable finds in archaeological history. The king was buried holding his septar and wearing a solid gold mask. If you get a chance “goggle it”. It’s an amazing story.
I use to think, why was this area so important to these ancient people? What did they know about it?
Months later, I was working late into the night on a readiness exercise. It was so foggy and still as death. My only company that night was my friendly homing spider, who I now called Homer, I was polishing up some valves for a vehicle in the shop when all of the sudden I thought I heard something outside, I looked up to the over head windows and saw a green glowing light. I walked over to the door and looked out, but all I could see was thick fog yet this green glowing light was far into the forest and quickly grew dim then disappeared. About an hour later I heard a strange beeping noise. I looked outside again and this time I couldn’t believe my eyes. I first I thought it was the base cops with their dogs by the way the eyes reflected in the haze. But, these were no dogs. The heads were about three feet high they had devices in their extremities and they kept going up and down as though they were picking something up. The four creatures reminded me of people with metal detectors finding and picking up coins on the beach. Just then the alert siren went off and the voice over the speakers said “EXERCISE-EXERCISE-EXCERCISE” “RED ALERT” TAKE COVER”. As normal I immediately closed the door went inside and took cover under my table which I kept set up for these alerts, I waited for the all clear signal so I could go back and see what the heck I was looking at and try to make heads or tails of it. After about 20 minutes the all clear signal was given and I looked back outside but all I could see was thick fog. I just figured it was the base cops doing some exercise looking for EOD which was common during exercise.
They finally called the exercise off about 3 in the morning. I was tired so I picked up my stuff and drove home. I had to be back at work that morning at 0730. The next morning when I got to the shop I had a big cup of coffee and shot the bull with some of the mechanics about how tired I was and all the weird stuff that goes on during exercises’. I mentioned that I saw the cops or someone from the EOD team looking for EOD out towards the forest when one of the bosses said they never look for EOD at night, it’s too dangerous, he said they would just tape off the area and post guards until daylight, I though that was strange. Continued in part (3)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OK, here is part (3), I know this all sounds weird, and above all I am certainly not a writer. I just thought after all this time there should be a record of it.

After the BS session I went back to my shop unlocked the door and went inside. I noticed light coming in front the back door, I walked over and thought to my self I know I locked this door, but it was slightly open, then I saw the hasp on the door had been cut, but the cut was so smooth it was burnt like it was torched but I never seen a torch cut so straight and smooth. I looked around but nothing was out of place. I checked all of my cabinets and all the tools were still there. So I went in to tell the boss about it and he was busy shrugged his shoulders and said if nothings missing just put on a new hasp. So I went to the supply room got a new hasp and while I was installing it I looked down and noticed Homer was gone. His little nest and half eaten bugs, all gone, not one strand of his web remained it was all gone just like it was vacuumed up clean.

So what did I make of all this, I don’t know. Maybe someone needed homey’s navigational skills more than I did. I always though with the size of our universe how could there not be advanced life forms out there? The only problem keeping us and any other extraterrestrial life forms from contacting each other is “time”. There simply is not enough time for life forms to travel those distances. Many eons could elapse in the time it could take to travel that far. Civilizations could come and go before someone from a nearby star could make it to earth.
But, one can consider a shortcut to these barriers, such as time portals. Maybe certain areas in space could contain these time portals. How could one be sure to find his way to a time portal, especially if these portals are invisible and are in orbit or move around? It would be critical that time travelers return to their own time or they could affect their own future and the future of everything else. What guarantee do they have to navigate their way back to the portal? I think the answer is HOMING SPIDERS. I think that area around Woodbridge is a place were beings from other times have obtained the ability to navigate the universe using Earths Homing Spiders or maybe they were brought here for safe keeping and used as a back up source. Spiders have survived on Earth for 240 million years. Are we too arrogant to think they could not have developed senses beyond our comprehension? I wonder?????

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Very interesting......

Sounds very possible such a portal could exist on earth, yet I'm not sure why these "advanced" time travelers would need a homing spider that was stolen from your shop.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If I had a homing spider as a pet, I'd so name it Homie so I can say "Hey Homie!"

But yeah, All I can say is: spiders are just spiders.

they're fun.

As for the time portals theory? I'm not sure I can believe that part. Yeah, I am sure of portals throughout our galaxy and beyond, but here on Earth?

Perhaps...but I can't say I'd believe it.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tivca

hmm...maybe the illuma-naughty know about the spider...have you seen the spider art in rockefeller square?

did the beings look like this?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Interesting story...you are in fact a good writer. I have never heard of a homing spider. I thought this was going to more directly tie into the Rendlesham incident somehow.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wish I knew what it was all about, but some things in that area are very strange and the history goes back thousands of years. Check out en.wikipedia.org... See what the historians of that early medieval culture are learning of this area, check out the maps and the burial mounds. Why do these spiders have such a keen sense of direction? Why were spiders so revered to ancient people?
Check out www.dreamscape.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well now what an interesting story.

Im going to add something to the pot.

From personal experience's and also from a vast number of other abductees you will notice a trend.

Many including myself have reported and have seen spider's present just before and during abduction.

I find it interesting how certain story's tie in with each other no matter what there credebility may be.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You mentioned you waited 25 years to post this truth, why? Did you sign something and you had to wait 25 years or you felt after 25 years it was about time you post it so it is out there!

I think this information you shared is very interesting.

<< 1   >>

join