It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs in the Buildings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yet more information that has been conveniently pushed aside... Separated to bring the discussion to a point..

Bang Bang...

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hiya Neon,

I think these youtubes bring good evidence...... so why do they have to slant things right from the start? The first one starts of with a written overlay that states that firefighters and others reported "explosives". No, they didn't. They reported hearing "explosions". You may or may not think this is mincing words, but I have to wonder why someone has to slant or spin the information if the crux of the information is factual? Why?

Otherwise, one lateral spray of explosive debris I could easily discount. Three seems awfully suspicious to me, and I think it's good evidence of shaped charges. I am, nor have I ever been, a demolitions expert. I have talked with an associates of mine who is, and I asked him to review similar videos. To my surprise, he already had. He thought some looked "controlled", but also added that he's seen compression between floors that looked hinky too.

I think you're on the right track. I wish people compiling the youtubes and other videos would leave their spin and hyperbole out of the things, and let it speak for itself. It's really all too easy for the average person to pick up on an inconsistency and reject the whole.

cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I totally agree with you 100%

The purpose of this information should be to get the truth out to the people who believe the official story.

This means that the video should be un edited and in its rawest format...

Unfortunately for me I don't have the luxury of accessing untouched content... so forgive me for presenting the good evidence with the elements of immaturity added by whomever edited together to vids

I have compiled most of the video's that I believe create a total picture of 911 that proves it was an inside job.

The thread I created had 20+ video's but didn't get much air time here so I believed it a good idea to break it all down into individual threads.

This one is of course about the obvious additional explosions that can be clearly seen and heard.

I hope more people star and flag the truth.

I also hope to draw out of the woodwork the debunkers; I am currently compiling a list of 911 debunkers and creating a file on each of them, for reference.

Power to the People,

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Star and flag for this one!

You will get the Debunkers I am dealing with two of them in another thread about WTC7.

Let the truth roll.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm not an explosives expert or anything. But I remember watching the towers come down live on national television. And I remember thinking, "For an unplanned collapse, those buildings sure came down rather neatly" (so to speak). I've seen many controlled demolitions since then and have seen very little difference, if any, to the way the WTC came down. I thought it was a controlled demolition on 9-11-01, I still think it was a controlled demolition today, and I will take that belief to my grave.

new topics

top topics

join