It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Wars created by economic resolution checks from George Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Did everybody here recieve there thousand dollars from Bush to help build the economy?

Or did he just use this as an excuse to charge more for gasoline prices worldwide.

Apparently the worlds funding is in a shamble, are we that in debt, that being the United States that we need to sabotage peoples bank accounts from a high rise in gas costs, I have seen some people now using little scooters to provide transportation, because of the price of gasoline.

Well let me have it and tell me what you all think about this undercover move, to use the economy to boost gas proposals for a safe future.

By the way we have a lot of alternative ways of transportation to get around, but making those vehicles feasable goes through consumerism.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I'm not getting a check from the looks of it. I guess I didn't make enough. Too bad, it just would have gone to paying bills anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

Wasn't everybody suppose to recieve these or did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Bush and his cronies probably used the refund checks as a way to extort money from
his own government into his family's pockets via timely, jacked up gas prices.
The Bushs and Cheneys will all retire in Dubai when America's udders are milked dry.

Then, on to the next one.

MS

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I didn't get a check either, if you owe any money on student loans the government takes your check and pays it towards your loan. Also anyone who owes back child support will not get it either. Doesn't seem very stimulating for the economy if so many people won't see the check. But I am however still paying the high gas prices.

top topics

join