It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Plants on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Great job that they do for free and have to patiently go through every creationist post.
I couldn't handle it, I can barely stand my own taurus poo poo.
I hope we were talking about the mods cause if we weren't I look like a right bunt!

[edit on 7/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This may sound ominous, but it is true.

Everyone has an agenda.
We are all DisInfo Agents.

Every single person has their own tunnel of reality and it controls what they see and hear. This creates a 'mindset' or belief system. Since we are all subject to this, we all are guilty of trying to control (through influence or content posting) the information on this site, and since none of us know all of the story.... we have to fill in the gaps with conjecture.

The only way to completely fill in the whole story is for everyone to share their reality tunnels with everyone else. This is the purpose of ATS. Some people (CIA, NSA) do not want for the masses to know the truth about certain subjects, but their DisInfo is just as important to finding the truth as any of our own opinions.

I am not saying to embrace anything, but to question everything, including your own beliefs.

Instead of gathering 'facts' to try to compliment your belief system, gather information. Second hand knowledge of UFOs and Demonic encounters are harmless to one who does not believe in them, but the information could still be valuable.

...at least, that's the way I see it in my own tunnel.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned if in fact their are disinfo agents posting which I think is highly possible . I think they are easy to pick out . After awhile it becomes (oh another post by xyz123 what sort of party line bullonaey are they spewing today ) To hunt and ban them would be a dis service to all of us . Open exchange of views is a corner stone of ATS and in reality a cornerstone of all critical thinking every where .

We have enough people telling us what to see and believe in main stream media as it is .

Actually in a debate playing the devils advocate is great a eye opener . You might actually see the other persons point of view . You have to use your mind . Think maybe the disinfo will actually have a good thought or help you prove your point with their strict party line . And it can let you see how closed minded some people really are .

To remove disinfo agents from a board reminds me of a kid in a argument putting his hands over his ears and yells lalala lalala I CANT HEAR YOU !

Let them chatter and spew noxious bs . until they break the TOC or another persons rights . Then deal with the individual offender .

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is not uncommon for political groups to have people over the Internet influencing public opinion. ATS is a huge site and having very active political boards makes it an obvious target.

Believe me I know.

As for the company the OP mentions I know nothing of them, but I`m not surprised that they exist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join