It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASSEMBLY - The most dangerous weopon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
An organization that does not fit the agenda of NWO/Bilderberg/Secret Society Groups will be crushed, not exactly externally, but internally. This happens at a very slow rate and the cause is NOT easily identifiable. Assembly is by far the most dangerous weopon, thats why we have so much uselss gadgets and endless entertainment to keep us seperated.

I ask the members of ATS, to provide this thread with as many examples of government infiltrating organizations or groups to keep a watch or monitor actions. Corporate spy stories are welcome as well...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
LOL i guess it wan't a good idea to ask paranoid people to provide input

[edit on 2-7-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This example isn't USA but here in New Zealand.

It starts with a coal mine wanting to be created by a state owned coal company.
Problem is that on the land required are giant NZ snails????
Activist group called "Save Happy Valley Coalition" have taken it apon them selves to save the little guys (snails). Powelliphanta
NZ government not happy hires PI firm to spy, They get caught by 'Save Happy Valley Coalition"
All very embarrassing.
Save Happy Valley Campaign

Then to top it off the government under new "anti-terror" laws raid some homes of the campaigners.
NZ Anti Terror raids

All this over some snails and coal...... and the lenghts they would go to.....

I know not the most exciting example sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Thats pretty good, I would never think that people would stand up for snails. I guess all activists will be investigated, even if your protesting for the littlest thing.

top topics

join