It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Questions about Abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of instructors at military schools asking their students if they have had any UFO or abduction experiences?

I may be mistaken but I think the military or at least the Air Force has a policy for its members in regards to UFO and abduction reports, a kind of dont ask, dont tell policy.

So I wonder what does it mean when an instructor asks his class if anyone has seen a UFO or been abducted? It personally sounds like somekind of baiting, but for what?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I was in the Air Force for eleven years and was never asked if I was abducted by a UFO or any UFO question for that matter. I talked to my friends and my brother who recently retired from the Air Force and they have never been asked either.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Speaking of the no ask no tell policy, my brother was in the USAF, as an airtraffic controller with the 509th Bomber Squadron, and I can tell you in no uncertain terms, they did not ever , ever discuss anything even remotely like it.

Over the years a few "Crack Pots" had to be questioned because they came up with some wild stories, but eventually it was 'always' proven to be a hoaxer...

Nope my vote, would be if this said instructor did ask, it would be to weed out the freaks.

( You know that I have differing oppinions, but then I have always been the black sheep of my family...)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. The whole situation made me nervous. I won't go into details, we were told today that telling people where and what were doing school wise would be an OPSEC violation. So that will be the end of discussing anything school wise any further. Thanks again though.

top topics

join