It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do i not believe in UFO and aliens because the governemnt doesnt want me to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I believe in extra terrestrial life, it's impossible that we are the only life form in this vast universe. but personally, i don't really believe that we have been visited by aliens mostly because i never witnessed it, and i am one who doesn't believe anything unless it has concrete proof or i see it for myself.

but could it be that the government is hiding the truth from us, mainly by using the media to make people who claim to have seen aliens look like complete wackos? Is that so many do not believe that we have made contact?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Bingo we have a winner!!! =P.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
congrats!!!

your mind is opening up. you are slowly "awakening"...as some would say. i would say, you have become "more aware of your surroundings".

FYI, there are more secrets that the govs are hiding.

but for now, you may want to focus on just this topic.

explore and learn and ask whenever in doubt.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by linuxer
I believe in extra terrestrial life, it's impossible that we are the only life form in this vast universe. but personally, i don't really believe that we have been visited by aliens mostly because i never witnessed it, and i am one who doesn't believe anything unless it has concrete proof or i see it for myself.

linuxer, your opening paragraph is leaking logic a bit. The usage of the word "impossible" requires a proof, which you do not have, but you claim to use proof all the time to tell things apart. The long-lasting attempt of the SETI to find someone out there hardly invokes the word "impossible": All quiet on the Western front -- youknowhatimean . . .

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
the op picked what door bob,please tell him about the fabulous prizes,we have a alien engineered flying spacecraft bob,with cupholders....ok really yes our government lies about anything they can get away with,and that would be darn near everything,so welcome to reality,i hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Haha, the replies made me laugh, but they assured me of what i had in mind

Also, thanks for pointing out the terrible contradiction that i made

top topics

join