It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Much of the worlds population are awake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this today, How many do you think are actually awake to whats going on behind the scenes today in the world.. Are we just a very small margin of those who are in the "know". And when i say in the know, i mean knowing about the obvious stuff that other brain washed people cant see?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I can't see it being any more than 10% of our population in the US and Canada. In the UK it is probably a bit higher. Most of the other countries of the world it would be marginal, less than 1% of the population.

Consider how small a proportion of our population that atheists or even left-handed people are... that is considerably more mainstream than the stuff we are talking about.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In a positive light, i'd say it was approaching 20%.

Realistically, i agree with Yarcofin.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I keep reading amounts given like 3% or so. But I'm not sure what is truly called awake anyway. There is a huge number of poeple questioning 9/11 in the US alone now, and its just reaching critical mass. That is the master conspiracy after all. The number truly dissatisfied with media depictions of news, and government is probably as high as 80% or more. I kind of think well over half are in a grey area, just waiting for the scales to tip a little more.

top topics

join