It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hollow Earth real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
No. this is not one of 'those' threads. beofe you scream for this to be moved to Skunk Works, please read on.

My thought is a siple one and to me worth asking.
With the increasing number of volcanos spewing lava from the bowels of the earth and oil being drilled as quick as it is it would stand to reason that there are huge voids in the planet which would account for the number of earthquaks we are hearing about with the crust shifting to make allowances for these chasms.

This I feel would/could also account for the core cooling and possbly the 'rapid changes' it has reportedly been going through.....Maybe?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Magma is replenished through subjuction zones, and really, even if all of the volcanaoes exploded at once it'd be a spoonful in compariosn.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I think that is a world record. That was the fastest I have ever been shot down

I see your point but my thinking was over millions of years of emmissions only so much can be replenished if it ends up on the surface, and there is a lot of it...Look at Hawaii as one example

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Well, if you think that way, sure. But see, stuff isn't really just being added at the zones, as the crust gets heavier, it also gets pushed down. So the bottom part melts of and rejoins the mantel.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
How then do we explain the expansion of the Earth? The additional mass must come from somewhere and Lava flows are said to be one of the contributors. If this does contibute according to the theory then that tells me there would have to be voids.( and not only in my theory...
)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Each day, about 40 tons of extra-terrestrial material is falling to earth.
Here you have the additional mass.

top topics

join