It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS: Long Time Lurker, Finally Registered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hello free thinkers, curious souls, and truth seeking individuals - I have been a long time lurker of this site and decided to register today. I enjoy the site as i've spent countless hours reading threads and looking up information. Even though there tends to be a good amount of crap posted here, theres even more interesting topics posted. Other than just saying hello I wanted to ask what you good people think on the credibility (truthfulness) of certain people.

Phil Schneider
Bill Cooper
Bob Dean
Col Corso
Alex Collier
John Leer
Steven Greer

Just looking for an opinion to compare what I believe. Thanks everyone.
We live in an exciting time my friends, we're getting closer to disclosure every day.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dankojudd

Welcome to ATS. You should have probably posted in the Introductions forum though!

Introduction Forums

[edit on 29-6-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
oh! Yeah I should have, Thanks-

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

welcome to ATS...

interesting list you have there and for me personally i like Bob Dean and John Lear.

Mr.Dean has alway's seemed legit to me and his story's are believable imo.

Mr. Lear seems sincere in his beliefs even though many of his theory's are extreme imo. he did teach me to think outside the box a little more...

the rest of your list though...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Text

Welcome to ATS..

Phil Schneider-

the United States government has made treaties with multiple extraterrestrial races, allowing alien abduction of livestock and humans in exchange for advanced technology. Schneider believed that a significant number (around one hundred thousand) of individuals inside the United States go missing every year as a result.
source

Why would aliens make a treaty with humans? I would be very skeptical of Mr. Scheider's claims.

Bill Cooper-

Well aside from that he believes exactly what Scheider believes...

An outspoken critic of US government abuses, Cooper was charged with various crimes, including tax evasion from 1992 to 1994, and bank fraud for giving false information on a loan application.
source

Bob Dean-

In 1964, Dean claims that a USAF colonel, Col. Frank Collins, gave Dean, a Command Master Sergeant, a copy of a document called An Assessment.
source

Dean wasn't even an officer. Collins was a Colnel... fairly high rank yet still not high enough to necessarily have access to super sensitive information.

Col Corso-

fiber optics, lasers, integrated circuit chips
souce

There's no reason to insist that aliens are responsible for these technologies. All of these technologies were spawned from the transistor. There are many scientists who were already dabbling in those technologies in the 1920s... it didn't take root till the 50s and thus you get many technological devices and applications in a short time frame.

The first patent[2] for the field-effect transistor principle was filed in Canada by Austrian-Hungarian physicist Julius Edgar Lilienfeld on October 22, 1925, but Lilienfeld did not publish any research articles about his devices.[3] In 1934 German physicist Dr. Oskar Heil patented another field-effect transistor.
souce

Again, I would be skeptical (of Corsos claims).

Alex Collier-

Mr. Collier goes on to explain the details of the "Earth dilemna" and describes in detail the members of this malevolent ET on federation consisting of reptilian ETs from Alpha Draconis, the Orion Group, and the grey ETs from Zeta Reticuli 2. Mr. Collier does not hold anything back in demonstrating how the Alpha Draconan reptilian ETs have manipulated humanity into a nearly invisible system of servitude for eons, feeding off of our labor and our bodies through the wars that they instigate and the hostile belief systems which they foster in the form of religious and social institutions
source

Pretty "out there" claims. I would be naturally skeptical of anyone claiming to know such things.

John Leer -

I would be very skeptical of statements like this:

People on Venus are very similar to those on earth.

Cars and buses used for transportation vary in size as do those on earth. The only difference is that they appear to ‘glide’ along the surface using an energy system much different from ours.
Venus consipracy thread

Steven Greer-

Greer hosts a regularly scheduled radio program (Conversations with Dr. Steven Greer) on the World Puja internet radio network, covering topics such as the development of non-fossil-fuel technologies, meditation and consciousness studies, and the evidence and implications of extraterrestrial contact
source

He's making money off this stuff so yes I'd be skeptical. He believes the US government in hiding "free energy technology" from the public... so yes... I would be skeptical.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dankojudd
hello I wanted to ask what you good people think on the credibility (truthfulness) of certain people.

Phil Schneider
Bill Cooper
Bob Dean
Col Corso
Alex Collier
John Leer
Steven Greer

All I know is that these people sell CDs for living.
Some of them are entertaining.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Have fun.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Indeed welcome and have fun

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hiyah danko!

Welcome to ATS!