It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blame Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't mean that, but it is a catchy thread title.

I actually post this in a response to threads voicing concern over the direction the U.S.A. is going and the Canadian flag waving in aforementioned threads.

I want to point out that many of the very things that we should be concerned about are the same.

Such as:

Our last 2 prime ministers are members of the bilderberg group.

Our leaders are to blame for 1/3 of the NAU.

Higher fuel prices.

Paul Desmarais, the CEO of Power corp., Total corp. and all-purpose NWO scum.

Conrad Black(he won't be bothering anyone for a while)

Celine Dion.

Bill C-51:
www.naturalnews.com...

Bill C-10:
www.cbc.ca...

The RCMP was complicit in the deportation and subsequent torture of Mayer Arar.

The RCMP implanted plain clothes officers into at least one peaceful protest to disrupt and discredit the legitimacy of it.

Draconian MPAA and RIAA measures proposed:
www.michaelgeist.ca...

Close cooperation and mingling with Israel:
www.globalresearch.ca...

And my own personal favorite, the War Measure's Act!
faculty.marianopolis.edu...

This thread is not meant as a diss to Canada and is not even intended to invoke an argument on any particular point; it is to represent fairness in the similarities between our concerns for the future.

To my United States brethren we are all in it together!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You mean Stephen Harper and Paul Martin are members of the Bilderbergs?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by MissInformation]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I agree but we are not beyond help yet. I believe all we have to do is get Harper and the Conservative party out of there. This Conservative party is not the same as the former Progressive Conservatives.

And, say what you want about the Liberals but they kept Canada from getting too cozy with America while still having normal relations. I mean, we like America but we also like the fact that we are different. The Conservatives don't seem to grasp that.

Harper is way too secretive, stiff, and like I heard on a comedy show the other night, "I've seen more hair move on a plastic Ken doll."

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Canada ought to be completely abolished just for Celine Dion. You will never be forgiven for that.

That, and that freaky round bacon you're pawning off onto us. Godless abomination.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Canada ought to be completely abolished just for Celine Dion. You will never be forgiven for that.

That, and that freaky round bacon you're pawning off onto us. Godless abomination.

Well, maybe we can have a do-over because of Mike Myers? They sort of cancel each other out, no? Come on, The Love Guru is hilarious.

And, ya, we don't really like that bacon so we send it south. Gotta love free trade!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenkwater
Our last 2 prime ministers are members of the bilderberg group.

It has to be more than that. I am pretty sure Chretien attended, and Mulroney had major globalist ties

Our leaders are to blame for 1/3 of the NAU.

But we do have one party that is actively (somewhat at least) trying to inform people of the NAU..The NDP have a whole section on their webpage Here

While there is no real chance we will ever see the NDP have any real federal power, hopefully they can at least get the information out there.

Higher fuel prices.

Definitely
1.35 a litre is sickening

Paul Desmarais, the CEO of Power corp., Total corp. and all-purpose NWO scum.

Martin, Chretien, Trudeau, Mulroney, Bob/Joe Rae..all among some of the most useless political figures, all with ties to Power Corp

Conrad Black(he won't be bothering anyone for a while)

Hopefully will be dating Bubba in the pen

Celine Dion.

And Bryan Adams

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Don't forgot you gave us Shaina Twain.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Conservatives had their time in power. Let the green party at least share what they have to say. The total percentage that people are voting for the Green Party is 1 or 2 percent all around Canada. Horray! The younger generation is finally starting to take a stand, and go with the Green Party. But are still out numbered by the voting of the baby boomer generation. Damn!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by jerico65

Well, maybe we can have a do-over because of Mike Myers? They sort of cancel each other out, no? Come on, The Love Guru is hilarious.

And, ya, we don't really like that bacon so we send it south. Gotta love free trade!

Oh God, the commercials for that movie look horrible

Anyways, I am very saddened about the way this country is turning into, as most other Canadians too I am sure. Whenever I would come across the occasional ignorant yank (not saying you all are ignorant, but it seems like all the jackasses in America congregate online) giving the whole rant about why America kicks ass and the rest of the world sucks, I'd just laugh at their blindness and revel in the fact I was Canadian. And proud of it.

Nowadays it is different. I know how you Americans feel. The feeling you get when the country you love turns into something you don't recognize.

RIP Canada
Hello NAU

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Don't forgot you gave us Shaina Twain.

....and great beer! (I

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissInformation
You mean Stephen Harper and Paul Martin are members of the Bilderbergs?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by MissInformation]

Actually, quite a few PM's are bilderberg.

Pearson, Trudeau, Chretien, Martin, and Harper.

Several ex-provincial Premiers as well:
Lord, Stanfield, Parizeau, Bourassa, Lesarge, Harris, Klein, Lougheed, Regan.

Also, several members of Parliament both past and present:
Kenney, Manning, Axeworthy, McKenna, Wilson, Lalonde, Macdonald

As well there have been and are several senators, and even a Governor General (Jeanne Sauve)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Don't forget maurice strong he's part of The Committee of 300 also mentioned here

inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com...

Canada is totaly the new world order testing ground.

A great book on the subject is,
NWO Corruption in Canada
by Professor Robert O'Driscoll and Elizabeth Elliott

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
here's another article worth reading.

www.sovereignty.net...

top topics

join