It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO in Portsmouth England, 1000hrs (BST) 24/06/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi all fellow ATS’ers

A friend of mine sent me a photo he took, whilst he was working in Portsmouth in the UK. The photo was taken whilst facing North, the photo was taken on a Nokia N95 mobile/cell phone, which has a 5 Megapixel camera. The photo was taken around 1000hrs British Summer Time (BST) on 24/06/2008.

My friend was accompanied by a work colleague at the time. The reason he took the picture was because of a weird arc like pattern in the cloud formation above, which can be seen in this linked picture below.

i276.photobucket.com...

And another in the sequence, without the UFO

i276.photobucket.com...

The UFO is not in this picture but it gives you an idea of the motivation for taking the picture. My friend took several photos of the arc pattern in the clouds, As well as those posted above.

It was not until he uploaded the photos to his computer, that he noticed the black anomaly slightly left of centre in the picture.He thought it was strange and he sent me the picture and asked me to post it on this site. He could not, due to the nature of his employment.

Two other points of interest in the picture linked below are the CCTV camera in the bottom left and the TETRA mast bottom centre of the picture. Well my friend, who will monitor it anonymously, my friend and I would like to know what you guys’ and gals’ think and your ideas on what it may be.

Finally the picture with the possible UFO.

i276.photobucket.com...

I hope you find this interesting.

Djaybeetoo

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi again,

Just thought I would advise you all to save as target on the last photo as you will need to zoom in quite a lot to see the anomaly.

Just an after thought.

Djaybeetoo

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
great pics, im not sure what would make the clouds do that , the black dot or UFO could be anything really. Without having seen it before the photo was taken I guess well never know. Im from portsmouth so pretty excited to see this thread. Let us know if anything comes up on cctv.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i dont really see anything to get all woohoo about,even zoomed in its blurry at best.could be a bird or such...although i believe this to be genuine as i myself have seen stuff that i couldnt explain...unfortunately i cant see anything resembling a ufo in this picture.but thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have had an ex GCHQ employee with over 20 years experience say that it could be an F117 when I showed him the picture. Perhaps practicing for Farnborough or another airshow as it is the time of year for airshows in the UK.

Any thoughts?

Djaybeetoo

new topics

top topics

join