It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Mayor Offers To Marry Kern County Gays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

San Francisco Mayor Offers To Marry Kern County Gays

www.turnto23.com

Barnett released a statement last week saying that the department will no longer perform civil ceremonies, citing budget problems. Her statement caused controversy in light of the California's Supreme Court's decision to allow same-sex couples to marry as of next week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Heres the basics... cause the 'real' news stories have been buried...

When 4 California Judges overruled the Will of the people, and overturned the Ban of Same sex partnerships, it meant that ALL State, County, and City courthouses were going to have to give out same-sex marrige certificates....

To counter this, the Kern County Courthouse, decided to no longer give out marrige licenses at the court house. To anyone...

Genious. What a way to counter the homosexual mafia...

I just want to give credit to Kern County California. It takes a real patriot to stand up to the curruption of facism.

This storey has been BURIED in all media, in the local papers, and not even mentioned on a state/national level.

But here is one county, one courthouse, that has chosen to stand up to the facistic workings of the homosexual mafia....

And in other news, the Gay Mafia has been trying to get the judges, to NOT ALLOW the people of California to vote on this issue come November.

Please, even if you are yourself a homosexual, or are in full agreement of 'gay rights' you have to look past your emotions, and look at the Means this is happening.

This is the blueprint of a facistic power. If you cannot see this, then you need to go slap yourself a few times, and read a little bit of history of HOW a facistic power manuvres in a political system.

The new facist movement isn't going to be walking with a goosestep, and a swastika, the new facist movement is the gay mafia, and rather then a Swastika, its a rainbow...

IF, and only IF, the California state judges TAKE AWAY the right to vote on this critical issue, it will be a CLEAR example, for all to see. Hopefully, it will start an unheavel of these currupt people in power.

Do not let the modern-facists take over... just because they aren't wearing Swasikas, doesnt mean they arent facists...

www.turnto23.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

it is my theory that gay people are martians sent to slowly gain more rights than humans and then take over the earth, its all starting to make sense now!

Well, i wouldn't go that far...

Enguaging in homosexual acts is just a choice, just a personal choice, thats all...

I don't have a problem with people doing it, but i do have a problem with the state sancutioning it...

top topics

join